Piracy Jack and the Gun

At Anamaria's and My first taste of Rum

So the next day I went back to the tavern and found Ana there again. But this time I didn't ask to sit down with her I just did. I figured I'd be a bit more I don't know straight up. "Ana what are you gettin today? The usual?" The bartender asked.

"Yes but this time I want 2 rums instead of 1." Ana demanded.

"Ok....lassie who might be the other rum for? This young'un?" The bartender asked a pointin to me.

"Yes! Now don't ask questions Bar and just fulfill the order!" Ana said starting to get frustrated. I absolutely loved it when Ana got all straight and demandy it made her sound so hot like the afternoon sun.
So when Bar delievered the rum she gave me the smaller of the two mugs. "Jackie? Have you ever had rum?" Ana asked wit her eyes a twinklin'.

"No love I haven't." I said not know what she'd make of that Captain Teague's son never had havin' rum.

"Well now is a good time to try 'specially since you be comin to my house in the later afternoon." Ana retorted soundin all straight again. What I didn't know then was that she'd be me first crewmen and woman. Now doesn't that sound good. When I took me first sip of it I thought at first how much me throat burned but once the burnin was gone it tasted heavenly.

So I asked Ana if she'd order some more cause I be wantin some more. I think I had about 5 maybe 4 and 1/2. I don't know. I couldn't explain to ye' what the rum tasted like it was really good thats all I know. Then I realized my head started poundin and roughly hearin somethin Ana said about bein drunk but I really don't member all that well because the dim lighting in the tavern suddenly disappeared and the room went black. I felt like someone was rippin at me stomach and tearing it out. Once I think I did recover from whatever that was I woke up and I was at Ana's house. I don't know how I gotten there but all I was knowin now was don't drink too much and I won't fell like I just did.

"Ana....where am I...?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed me head that was still a poundin.

"Jack your at my house. ... You passed out and I had to carry you... well I got me older brother Carlo to help." Ana whispered as she hopped off of what seemed like her bed.
After I got up I felt like I could fight Davy Jones, I don't know why I be usin that phrase because I hate Jones and his Kracken. You know how that story goes with Lizzie and her tasty lips...wait....I didn't just say that did I? Oh no I did...well don't tell her as I had said before anythin about Mrs. Turner don't be told cause of the holy matrimony and all. Now I'm off the story of Ana and me. Well back to it. That wouldn't be the last time I'd be in Ana's bed.
Cause I found out that if ye' get a girl like her drunk she'd pretty much do anythin with you. I went to Ana's house when I got back to Saint Iris.

Which be a small island off of Port Royal. Some where,where Bloody Norrington don't know about with all its pirates. Yea Iris is a small place sort of like Tortuga. But anyways back to me story bout me and Ana. So I had gone and decided one time to get her drunk and then go back to her house into her room. One time I be carryin Ana cause she be so drunk and her brother thought somethin had happened and I be tellin him that I was just going to lay Ana upstairs into her bed and sit with her and look around her room. Also I lied and told him if he hears any clunkin of such items I be probably droppin something cause I be clumsy. So I didn't really lie but I did. I did take her up to her room and lay her in her bed but what I forgot to mention well rather I didn't mention is that I was gonna be in her bed with 'er. That was the first time at age 15 I had figured out how to minipulate people and get to be with girls. Your now prolly sayin that it be sick to minipulate people like that to have sex well blah blah blah. I don't think of minipulatin people I thinks of it as me bein smart. So well back to me story. I got into bed with her and I had to help her take off her clothes because she be so drunk.

Me on the other hand first had locked the door and took off me clothes. But once in bed I be pretty good at gettin her to move the right way because she be un-drunk now and can move herself. She was pretty and good. It was quite a night. I be knowin that me dad had been at a tavern a little farther away so I know he'd prolly get damn drunk there so I be not havin to worry bout him lookin for me. Well she be really good at what she did.
It was about early mornin and I be realizin that I stayed all night. So I got up put me clothes and affects back on and just for bein so good I left Ana a shilling on her pillow. Of course she be still sleepin so she had no clothes on. And me bein a lad and all I had to move the covers off of her and look at her lean beautiful body again before I left. So I did I pulled the covers off her and gently rubbed me hand down her body...stoppin at certain places. Once I notice she be still asleep I finish off me rub and pull her covers back up. That whole blanket up and down routine I still do when I do stuff and the girls usually ne'er notice I do it. With a shilling on her pillow and a small thank you note next to it I walk down the stairs through the quiet house and out the door on me way into the sunshine. The note just incase ye' be curious to what it says it says:

"Ana thank you for last night. Here is for your trouble and your goodness. Jack Sparrow." Once I be out of the house I walk back to where the Pearl is sittin in the harbor gleamin and look for me dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drunk Sparrow in this chapter.