Piracy Jack and the Gun

When In Trouble look for Girls

So after I had found me father over on the Pearl I saw and realized that she needed some fixin. When I walked up the board holdin the ship to the dock I saw a girl on the ship and me first thought was what Joshmee Gibbs had said "It frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard."

So with that in me mind I headed farther over the docks to see who it was. My fear I guess you could say was right it was none other than my infamous girl ,Anamaria.

"Ana, what you be doin here?" I asked as straight as I could.

"Oh nothin just checkin her out, seein if its a good a ship as you were braggin about yesterday," Ana explained. "Jack.....do you remember last night?" Ana asked curiously.

"Uh...yea...but what part do YOU remember about it?" I asked her wantin to know if she remembered what I did.

"I remember you....and your slick body....with my bed and someone pulling the covers off and then on me." Ana stated.

"Yes, love I remember your beautiful body and all.." I said as I tried not to stare down her shirt as she bent over to pick up her hat on the ground. But I'm be telling ye' that trying not to stare didn't work because I HAD to stare its just so there and free and beautiful. While I'm on this topic before I tell you anymore I have to tell you that Ana's were dark and round and Liz...oh well Liz we'll say is big and lush.

I could just have her and when I was on the island with her I almost when I was bein played by her, (which at the time I didn't know she was doin.) I almost ripped her dress off and then I would have had some serious staring problems. Ah...I did it again! I told you what was only supposed to be in me head! Well back to with Ana.
Ana gave me a few mugs of rum for a apology for being all straight with me last night.

"Jack Sparrow you are under arrest of being a pirate!" a strong voice yelled. I looked around and there trying to arrest 16 year old me, was none other than that Bloody Norrington. I still hate that guy.

Even though Lizzie told me he was dead! I don't care I still hate him for several things...almost hangin me!, and others. The I was being shaked and someone was saying "Jack....wake up! Are you ok?" It was me father. I guess I had passed out from the 3 and 1/2 mugs of rum. I need to get more sturdy and say no to the rum. But how could I pass that up?

Ana said that she heard me screaming and came over to see what happened and I was screaming her name. I don't recall that.
After that little episode was done I walked out to me dad and we walked to the tavern to find some girl, he said her name was Scarlet.