Piracy Jack and the Gun

Scarlet and Jack

As we were we walked into the tavern and there were a lot of fights going on. I've never seen so many fights at this time at night. When we got through the fightin and smashin of bottles. Me dad saw who we were there for, i guess.

"Jack meet Scarlet, she is the one that I told you about."

"Nice to meet you Jack. Teague what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, Scarlet as you know me ship could use a little more work and crewman." Captain Teague explained.

"If your asking me to be on your crew then I have to refuse."Scarlet quickly replied.

"No, I want to settle this island called Tortuga, and there are very little pirates there and it could be the best pirate fort ever!" Yes that is where Tortuga came from me father settled it and then it go popular and everyone who now lives in St. Iris would live in Tortuga.

"So where do I fall into this plan captain?" Scarlet questioned.

"Well could you get others to know this idea and they could follow me ship to there." Captain Teague noted.

"Okay Captain, your wishes are my commands." Scarlet said as she did a quick little curtsy and disappeared into the crowd.

"Well me boy lets hope it works out! That way we don't have to be a hiding from Port Royal."

"Dad, can I take Ana with us to this Tortuga?" I asked. The reason I had asked is I knew my dad was a huge believer in that "bringing women aboard a ship is bad luck."

"Okay...but she'll have to travel on a different ship!"Teague told his son. I wasn't about to let me girl onto another ship so I had to think of something. Then the idea came to me. It was brilliant. I'd have Ana dress up as a guy and join me dad's crew and then I could have Ana and we could be together!

"Yes...dad..." I said pretending to be sad then a smiling at me idea.

Later when I went to Ana's I told her me idea and she loved she thought about leaving her family, but she loved that she would be able to start new.

But before we left in 2 days we decided to do one more in her bed. So we did. It was as pleasant as last time and she had learned a few more things so I was quite impressed. Her body was still as sleek and shiny and beautiful as ever. And I got up before she did left her a shilling but this time after I pulled her covers on and off, (as I told you I did and still do.) I waited for her to wake up and get ready to go.

I decided after putting on me clothes to wake Ana and get her dressed so we could spend the last minutes here together. Yes I know I'm a real "gentleman." Well not really, but that's okay.

After waking Ana, she and I walked out into the Port Royal sun and walked around to just have time to look this place over one more time before we left tomorrow.