Emily's F'ed up life

Emily's F'ed up life number two boys, cars, and pu

Emily started the water in the bathtub and slid off her black skinnny jeans and took off her black and purple tanktop, she then unhooked her bra and watched it drop to the floor her thong was short to follow.Emily turned off the hot water and climed in the tub.
"This feels so good after the night I had." Emily said to herself in a wisper, skinking into the water alittle more.Emily heard the song Face down start to play and relizied that it was her phone, witch was still in her pants poket.Emily leaned out of the tub and grabed her pants and fished her phone out of the pocket.
"Hello." Emily said alittle irratated that someone was callingher so early and interupting her alone time,that she despretly needed.
"Hey Emily,sorry if I woke you or something I just wanted to make sure you got home alright.When I left I was to bizzy thinking about my mom killing me, and I forgot to offer you a lift home." said a vocie Emily believed to be Aiden's.
"Yeah I got home alright,my friend left without me so I had to walk home.Its all good thanks,for asking though." Emily said with a smile on her face.She could'nt believe that Aiden would call just to make sure she was okay.
"That's good to hear,I hope you didn't live to far away.So Emily what school do you go to?" Aiden asked scraching the back of his head nevrusly,this is the first time he actuly wanted to date one of his "one night stands."
"I go to Wilsonsburg,where do you go?" Emily said hopful,"I hope he goes to my school,I hope he goes to my school,I hope he goes to my school." Emily repeated in her head intill she heard Aiden's answer.
"That's kool I'm going there to today's my first day I just moved here from San fancisco."Aiden said with a wide smile on his face.
"Who are some of your teachers maby we have some classes together?" Emily was so happy she was about ready to run through the house screaming at the top of her lungs.
"I have Mr.Clen for Homeroom,then I have Mrs.Joel for German 3,next I have Miss.kaine for Gym,then I have Mr.Phonenix for Lanugage Arts,then Lunch,then Free Period,then Mr.Cinnamon for Math,last I have Miss.Mint for science.Oh and my locker number is 2776."Aiden said kinda out of breath.
"Well we have Homeroom,German,lunch,Math together,and Free Period." Emily said trying to hold in her exsitment.
"Hey do you want a ride to school I can pickyou up." said Aiden.
"Yeah that would be great I live on North Western street number 55467.When are you going to be here?" Emily asked.
"Well this is kind of funny I live a few houses down from you so I can be there at like 7 O'clock if thats good for you." Aiden said while thiking "Now I feel realy bad about not asking her if she needed a ride home."
"Okay that sounds good,well I better get going I have to get ready." sad Emily realy wishing she didn't have to go.
"Okay see you at 7 bye Emily." said Aiden.
"Bye Aiden." they both hung up the phone and Emily got out of the tub and turn on the water in the shower. She diled Chrissy's number and told her she didn't have to worry about picking her up,and that she got a ride. Emily jumped in the shower and did alll that she needed needed to,and got out.Emily checked the clock and it was 6:34 amshe had almost a hafe an hour intill Aiden would be here. Emily blow-dryed her long black hair and straighten it.Then she aplyed black eyeliner and masscara. Emliy check the time again6:55 she only had 5 minnutes to get dressed, and be outside for Aiden. Emily ran into her room and ruted through her closet and found just what she was looking for,it was one of her favorite outfits. Black minni skirt with a black tanktopand a black and red checkerdshort sleaved sweater.Emily then got out her red and black lace shoes thatwere about 1 or 2 inches tall. She got out a red and black thong and bra. Emily got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror, she was missing something then it hit her. She went back to her closet and dug through intill she found it sitting there in the back waiting for her was a red tie,and it was perfect. Just then she heard a car honck it's horn out front she grabed her school bag,purse,and cell and ran down the stairs.
"Bye mom." Emily screamed shuting thefront door she walked slowly to Aiden who was standing aganst his black corvette."Wow does he look good in the light." Emily thought walking over to him giving him a peck on the lips. As soon as Emily pulled away Aiden pulled her waist into him, he depend the kiss and ran his tough against Emily's lips beging for entrance witch she gladly garanted.

"Wow she tasts like vannilla pudding." Aiden thought, "Good thing I like pudding." he thought. This time when Emily pulled away she was smiling, Aiden's arms were still wraped around her waist but she wasn't complaining. Emily glansed at her house only to see her Mother heading to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah once again I would just like to say I hope this does not suck and I hope some one reads it.