Ashley

I'm Left Dying Here Instead

Ashley's POV

I grunted as Max pulled into the school parking lot. "Do we really?" I looked at him.

He nodded.

I grunted again and unbuckled my seat belt.
"It won't be that bad," he assured, smiling.

I couldn't help but smile back. It's kinda hard not to -Max is gorgeous. Nobody ever takes me seriously when I say he's my brother. Makes me feel fantastic.

I slowly slung my messenger bag over my shoulder and made my way to the doors of Las Vegas Academy.

It was all Dad's idea to move here. Mom only came along because her parents live in Arizona, so now we lived closer than when we lived in Seattle. Though I was perfectly content in Seattle. I approached the large steel frame double doors.

I looked at Max.

He smiled at me again, and opened them. "Good luck," he whispered, and took off.

He's a junior; 16; and I'm a sophomore; 15. Since Max got his own car, he drives me everywhere. Everyone wants to be friends with him for two reasons. The car and the looks. He's also a really sweet guy, but most people don't consider that.

I pulled the paper out of my bag that had my schedule, locker number, and locker combination. I found my locker, but it was being blocked by two guys talking. Oops. I mean fighting.

"Craig, you better back off," said the taller one, with black hair and brown eyes. Big, gorgeous, chocolate brown eyes. I was mesmerized by his eyes.

Then he shoved the other one; apparently Craig; into me.

Craig gained his balance and ran off.

"I'm so sorry," he said, suddenly appearing at my side.

"Oh, it's...it's fine," I stuttered.

"No. I didn't see you," he put his hand on my shoulder. I could've melted right there.

"Name's Ronnie. Ronnie Radke," he said, smiling and taking his hand off.

"Uh, Ashely. Ashley Green," I replied.

"Hi, Ashley," he smiled.

It turned out Ronnie's locker was next to mine, except he was a junior like Max, and they had nearly all their classes together. And Ronnie was all Max could talk about on the drive home.

"So his name's Ronnie. What a cool name, right?" he gushed.

"Yeah, his lockers next to mine," I said.

He just nodded once. "So anyways, he sings! You know how I play bass? And I've been wanting to start a band? I mean, we'd still need a guitarist, but, yeah. So you know..."

I sighed and looked out the window, tuning him out. I was looking forward to seeing Ronnie tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like! :D
Comments make Anna happy!

xOxO,
Anna <3