Ashley

Ashley, Baby

Ashley's POV

When Ronnie had dropped me off at home on Friday night, I felt sick. I threw up a little, then went to sleep. Saturday was no better. I had a massive headache all day long, and felt extremely nauseous. Sunday was a little better; no headache or sick-to-my-stomach feelings. Except Monday brought me right back down.

I could hardly look at Ronnie in school that day. All I could think about was Friday night; which was a little blurry in my mind. Had I really let him do that to me? Thinking about it only made me feel worse.

"Hi," I said nervously.

He nodded once.

What? A nod? I bit my lip and asked, "Uh, so, that was some party, huh?"

He nodded once, again.

I stood there, motionless. My only friend at my new school was now ignoring me? This was fantastic. I quickly grabbed what I needed and closed my locker. "Bye, for now."

All he did was nod.

All through the day, whenever I said something to him, all he'd do was nod. I went home and cried in my bedroom.

A few weeks passed, and this behavior continued. It was Saturday, and when I woke up, I felt sick again. I had to pee badly, too. While I was doing that, I discovered something odd. I double checked the date. I should've gotten my period today. But I hadn't. I frowned, but shook any bad thoughts out of my mind. I felt sick all day. This continued for a couple of days, and still no period. I was beginning to get worried.

I was at the grocery store while Max was at the music store next door, when it suddenly hit me. Ronnie'd had sex with me at the party a couple of weeks ago. Horror spread over my face as one word flashed to my mind. Pregnant. I ran to the female care aisle, and grabbed the first pregnancy test I saw. I purchased all my other items, along with that, and ran into the music store.

"We gotta go," I said, grabbing Max's arm.

He looked at me. "Why? I'm talking to Jack."

"Because I said so. Now come on!" I urged, pulling him towards the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" he shouted to Jack as we left.

As soon as we got home, I ran into the bathroom. I followed the instructions on the box, and waited until the results showed. I did not smile or frown, scream or yell, or move any part of me when I saw the little "+" on the readout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short...but SCANDALOUS!!
Comments=Update.
No comments=No update.
& we all know that comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3