Ashley

Just Like The Hearse You Died To Get In

Max's POV

I looked back over my shoulder, and Ronnie's head was buried in his hands. "Ronnie," I called.

He looked up.

"Funeral's Saturday. 3333 Park Drive."

He half-smiled.

I got in my car and drove off. I wondered if he'd actually show up. I then realized I had no idea where I was driving; again. I decided to go home. Not very entertaining, but hey, I had nothing better to do. I sulked around the house the rest of the day. Doing. Absolutely. Nothing. Eventually, I decided to actually look over what I was reading at Ashely's funeral. It was crap. Some old, cheesy, poorly-written crap. So out came the notebook and paper.

Ashley was my sister...

No.

Ashley. What to say about her?

Gr! Why was this so hard?

Without you, darkness follows me. Suddenly, shadows fall on yesterday. You were as great as they can be. I have no idea what to say. You shine like the brightest star in the sky, and if looks could kill, you'd kill 'em all. So now, as you die, down a dark hole, I fall. You made it good to live; something to look forward to when I woke up. What rhymes with live? I should wrap this up. I love you, Ashley. Don't you ever forget.

I stopped and stared at it. Had I really just written that? I read over it again. It actually seemed somewhat good! I mean, I'm no poet. But this seemed presentable. I folded it up and put it on my dresser, where I could find it for Saturday.

Thursday and Friday passed in a blur. But when I woke up on Saturday morning, I took a deep breath, and prepared myself.

**
♠ ♠ ♠
OK OK OK.
I was in Flordia for a week, so that explains the delays.
Now for the short-suckiness?
...Sorry!
>.>
As always,
Comments=Updates
& comments make Anna happy!

XOXO,
Anna <3

**BTW: 2 CHAPTERS LEFT TILL THE END!