In the sea of guys he is the only one I see

mini chapter

I stumbled walking out of the Head Masters office. I saw a lot of cabins lined up. I turned my head to see a big lake with trees sounding it, now to think of it there was trees every where. It seem as if there was a never ending line of trees and cabins.
I decided I should stop standing around looking lost and I should at lest pretend I know what I'm doing. I started heading down a row of cabins and saw the number 304, so I left that row. The next row said 105, still not it. I went to the next row and it said 50, that's more like it I thought and headed down the row. "Wow it's cold out here.' I said aloud to myself, wondering what state we are in. I stopped dropped my suit case and got my red and black sweater out of it, and put it on with the hood up. Then i continued walking, I could tell I was almost there and I knew it had to be getting late, because the sun was going down. I almost stopped to take a picture but it was getting colder by the second.
"Dean, Dean will you just wait for me." Some guy shouted from behind me. "Hey Dean did you hear there's a girl here now damn and I hope she's hot."said the guy now standing next to me. I put down my hood and did a hair flip, the look on this hot guys face was priceless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to go eat sorry it' so short but I will be posting more tonight and defiantly tomorrow. Love you all who read anything I write.
xoxo:Tara Julia