In the sea of guys he is the only one I see

Sponge Bob blankets and child like laughter

I dropped my bags i was getting tired of caring them and I was still laughing at Dean and his Sponge Bob blanket.
"Hey don't be dissing Sponge Bob." Dean said getting all defensive. "You sleep there, Sponge Bob Hater!" Dean said pointing to a bed in the corner of the room and pouting.
"For your information I love that little yellow fellow, I just didn't think you would." I said laughing and moving my stuff over to my bed. "Well I'm going to unpack now, maybe you can find a pair of pants, or did you rip all of them!" I was laughing so hard and probably looking like an idiot. When I saw that no one else was laughing I stopped. "You know Sponge Bob riped his pants." The room was still quite. "Great what the hell is wrong with me?" I thought.
"Okay well I didn't rip my pants and what the hell? Sponge Bob is too cool to rip his pants!" Dean said stepping closer to me and raising his hands.
"I hate to join in this but Dean you have no clue what you are talking about : 1) Sponge Bob is not cool 2) he always rips his fucking pants 3) you both are insane for fighting over Sponge Bob!" Seth screamed and left the room. Dean and I looked at each other and started laughing, this kind of laughing was unlike any other. It was pure child like and made me feel like a child something I have not felt in a long time. It was nice to laugh over something so stupid instead of something I have done wrong. Instead of over some ones clothes or how I got aways from the mall cops. It just made my feel different a good different.
"Wow he has finally cracked we cracked Seth!" Dean said still laughing and dropping the blanket that started it all, Dean grabbed his waist and bent over laughing.
"Dean it wasn't us who cracked him it was Sponge Bob and his riped pants!" I said laying on the floor laughing and staring up at Dean who was above me. Dean and I finally stopped laughing, it took us pretty long though and Seth never came back.
"I'm going to go see if Seth is okay and maybe we can help him through his strong Sponge Bob feelings." Dean said laughing a little bit then leaving me alone to unpack my things. I looked around the room and noticed the boy was still sleeping through all that had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry it took so long to post. I will tell you why I have not posted, first I got my heart broken again, then I got in a fist fight with one of my friends that well isn't my friend any more, and now I'm sick. And I would have posted more to this chapter but I almost throw up like 5 seconds ago and I am supposed to be laying in bed right now, so I am hoping on posting more today or tomorrow it all depends if I throw up or not lovely huh? Well love you guys!
Love&Sorrow:Tara Julia