There's No Competetion in Love

Teasing

We head down to dinner. We open the doors and go to take our seats everyone knows not to mess with. We sit down and the girls start talking, but I am to caught up with what just happened upstairs to listen in.

"Hey" I look up and see the new transfer student standing above me.

"Hey back" He smiles.

"Can I join you?"

"Actually no, Let go somwhere a bit more alone" He smirks and takes my hand and we walk out of the mess hall. We open the doors, and there is Sanders and his crew about to enter.

I smirk and go to walk past him. We get into the hallway and I hear the mess doors close. I let out a small laugh and go to countine walking.

"Chris" I growl knowing that voice.

"Ya?" This 'Chris' guy says as we turn around to face the crew.

"She's off limits, her and the other four she is always with." He states simply. My jaw hits the gound and Chris immidently lets go of me.

"Asshole!" I snarl and get in Shadows face. "Who are you to decide who I can fuck or not?!? Your not my father!" I snarl.

"Chris go back in to the mess hall" He nods and on Sanders command he scammpers back in. "Chill out love, he has herpes. But by all means if you still want your fun go ahead."

My jaw drops and he shruggs. He puts his fingure below my chin and closes my mouth before giving me a quick peck and going back inside with his crew. 'Damn you! Always having to piss me off!' I scream in my head, before once again walking back to the girls.

"What happened?" Gemma asks. I turn to look at Shadows who is laughing along with the guys back to them.

"Sanders actually just saved me big time. That kid had herpes. But then the fucker kissed me!" I whipped my mouth.

"Aww Sweets! I'll beat his boy tommorow and then will beat Brian tomorrow and then we will see who's laughing" I smirk at Gemma.

"Of corse you will. He doesn't know who he is fucking with." They all laugh and we finsh
eating before they announce its time for the girls to head back. We stand up, none of the other girls leaving until after me and my crew walk past them. Our heels and hips going seductivly. I look at Matt and he is looking at my body hungerially. I wink and he blows me a kiss. I roll my eyes and walk out.

We get back up to our room and I go to take a nice hot shower. I mean come on I have his scent and touch on my skin. And damn him these clothes have to be thrown away. I get into the bathroom and slowly strip away my outfit before stepping into the water. I let the warmth consume me.

Why the hell did he care anyway if I catch somthing. I hate him and he is never going to get anywhere near there. Sure he can somtimes seduce me, but my sences always get the better of me before somthing stupid happens. He just wants to fuck me because he thinks he can get any girl and its hurting his reputation. Good, then I can play his game. Yes I think I will.

~*~ Matt's POV ~*~

I get back to the room with the guys and demand them to hide their shit better. Idiots
did they really think Amber would play far? I sigh and go to take a shower. I hop in and start to think about her. She has been my obssion since we both started comming to these schools six years ago. She is so incredible. God the thought that someone
else sticks their shit in her drives me crazy. But luckly she thinks Chris has herpes so there is one guy out of my way. But I can't keep telling her these lies. At some point she'll catch on.

I sigh again and think about how I had her under me. Her body pressed againist mine as if it was meant to go their. She fit so perfectly it is annoying. Her scent though, and the way she swings her hips for extra attention.

look down and see my not so little friend misses her too.

" Not again. " I growl and lower my hand taking my erection firmly in my hand as I start to pump at a steady pace images of Amber swimming through my head.

Damn you Amber Davison! I will have you one way of anothor, its not an option any longer. You will be mine!