There's No Competetion in Love

New school

I hugged my girls tight when the limo pulled up too take my back to my parents and into a whole diffrent world.

"I'm going to miss you all so much. I promise too call and you better me." I whispered.

They nodded and Gemma kissed my cheek before I pulled back. I gave them all a forced smile before walking to my limo. I looked over and saw Sanders leaning againist a tree with his boys all around them their expressions blank.

I sighed and blew him a kiss waving before getting in the limo and allowing it too take my back too my life I left behind so long ago.

-------------------

I walked into my house and sighed my parents nowhere in sight, but they already said they had a dinner they had to attend too. I let my butler drop my bags off in my room.

I sighed and plopped down on the couch looking around the livingroom. "Home sweet home."

I rolled my eyes before standing up and going upstairs too my room seeing my maid putting my clothes away.

"Its not to have you home Miss." She beamed.

"ya nice." I said drly laying on my bed and staring at my ceiling.

"You have school tomorrow." She said after my clothes were put away.

"What?!" I shreiked sitting up and looking at her.

"I am sorry mame I thought your parents told you."

"No they didn't tell me. I am back not even a day and they already have me shipped off too a new school. I don't think so." I huphed laying back down.

She sighed and walked out of my room closing the door behind her gently. I glared at the back of the door.

"Fuck this." I growled as my cell phone went off.

I blinked looking at the number not knowing who it was, "Hello?"

"Hey sexy." Sanders said on the otherline causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"How did you get my number?"

"O I have my ways." I could tell he was smirking on the otherline.

"Sanders as enjoyable as this is too hear from you I am actually really busy welcome home party and all what can I do for you?" I lied.

"We still have unfinished bussiness Davison." He said monotonley.

"Huh?"

"You'll see." With that he hung up leaving me alone to pounder his words.