The Differences of Reality

Chapter Two

Republished On: 2/28/2009

Once I had ended my story tears were running down my face. I looked at Denise and she had tears in her eyes too. She reached over and gave me a hug. I cried into her shoulder for a couple minutes until my cries turned into sniffles. I looked straight at her and she looked in thought.

"We where have you been staying at?" She questioned me. That was not what I thought she would ask.

"The Hilton Hotel. We are going to have to find somewhere else because it is getting pricey." I told her.

"Why don't you come live with us. We have a couple extra rooms. Plus I feel that you are going to be sticking around this family for a while." She replied. I looked at her in shock and quickly nodded.

"I mean if that is no trouble. And you may need to ask your family." I said. She nodded.
"Don't worry about them. It's all going to be okay." She answered and I nodded. "How are you getting to the hotel?" She asked.

"A cab. I haven't been able to save up for a car yet." I said and she nodded her head still thinking.

"Ok. I am going to tell my husband and then we and one of the boys are going to get your stuff and you checked out. Then we will head over to our house and get you set up. You may want to decorate later on." She said in assurance. I nodded and she pushed in the bottom to start the elevator.

We got to the first floor and I made my way to her car. She let us in before going upstairs. I was sitting there with Nichole as she was looking around in amazement.

"Are you going to like staying with them?" I asked her.

"Of course. It will be more fun because I will be able to play with someone." She said and I laughed. Then the driver and passenger doors opened. I looked forward to find Denise and Joe getting into the seats.

"This is going to be so much fun. A little sister to play with." Joe said looking at Nichole who laughed.

"Thank you guys so much. This means a lot to us." I said and they both nodded with a smile on their faces.

"We know. Now where is that hotel?" Denise questioned. Before I knew it we were off onto a different life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's Note: It's really short but I have been having family problems lately. I don't know if you guys realize but this story is happening in Los Angelos until it is noted differently. I really need help on ideas. I saw the Jonas Brother's movie this weekend and it was amazing. You should see it if you haven't. Please review with ideas.