The Differences of Reality

Chapter Four

Chapter: 4

Republished On: 5/31/2009

The whole drive to the Ellen studios was filled with jokes and laughter. I learned many things about each of their personalities. Like everyone thought Joe was the big jokester but Nick gave him a run for his money. Kevin was just the calm one to sit back and laugh. He definitely fit the older brother spot.

As we pulled up to the door we would walk in I could just hear the screams. Since I was in the back I would get out of the limo last. First Big Rob opened the door and I could see the flashes of cameras. Next, he helped Denise out of the limo and Kevin followed. Nick let out a sigh before getting out and waving to the crowd which I could now see. Joe looked at me and smirked before getting up and waving. I was about to get out when Joe reached in and gave me his hand. I grabbed it and got out.

Once I saw the crowd I was thankful for the sunglasses. Besides fans there were also the paparazzi, which I was warned about from Denise. Joe squeezed my hand and I smiled up at him. I walked down the little walkway and into the building never once letting go of his hand.

When all of us had made it into the building the boys were all whisked off to get since they were performing after their interview. Denise and I along with Big Rob were led to seats by the side stage. Close enough that we could see them but the audience could not see us. In a matter of an hour the show had started. The interview went smoothly until they got a weird question.

“So there are many rumors behind the truth of the rings you guys where. Is it true that they are purity rings?” Ellen asked. I looked over questioningly at Denise, who smiled and gestured back to the show.

“There are many things regarding the rings.” Kevin said. “But we have finally decided to tell what they actually mean.”

“It started a while ago in our family and is somewhat a tradition. Each male would get a ring on their 13th birthday. They would keep the ring until they found the person they wanted to be with forever.” Nick started.

“Then the ring would be given to them.” Joe finished. “That is the history.” He said and laughed.

“So do they say anything?” Ellen questioned intrigued.

“Just each of our names and the date we were born.” Kevin answered.

“So there is no truth behind the purity until marriage thing?” Ellen asked again.

“Not really.” Nick answered. “Just with the rings we wait until we found the person we give the ring to. In a way it’s a purity ring we just don’t have to wait for marriage just until we have found the one we want to live with for the rest of our lives.”

“It sounds like a good idea. Not necessary waiting for marriage but waiting until you found the person you want to spend the rest of your lives with.” Ellen said while leaning to sit back in her chair. “So why don’t you tell us the song you want to sing.”

“We are going to take it back to our beginning. We are going to play a song from our first song. Joe shouted out and the girls in the crowd screamed. He smirked over at me and I laughed back.

“Well there you have it. We will be right back with the Jonas Brothers.” Ellen said looking into the camera. When they signed her off the boys were rushed off stage and started getting ready to perform. Ellen came over and stood by Denise and I. She shook both of our hands before she looked at me.

“Ellen Degeneres.” She said.

“Demi Lovato.” I replied.

“Nice to meet you, I haven’t seen you before.” She said and I smiled.

“She is a new addition to this weird family.” Denise said before she laughed and I shook my head. “No she is a co star in the boys’ upcoming movie.” She replied.

“Oh. Good luck. I hope to interview you sometime soon.” Ellen said which caused us to laugh. The conversation stopped then because of the show starting again and the boys started playing.

“This is for all the girls out there.” Joe said and winked at me which caused me to blush. Ellen and Denise both gave me a knowing look.

“They come and go
but they don't know
That you are my beautiful
I try to come closer with you
But they all say
we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams
will come true
I will not disappoint you
I'll be right there for you
'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

I'm in and out
of love with you
Trying to find
if it's really true oh no no no no
How can I prove my love
If they all think I'm not good enough

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams
will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you
'til the end The end of time
Please be mine
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams
will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you
'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine”

“Thank you Joe, Nick and Kevin.” Ellen said as she ran on stage. “I will see you again tomorrow with fun games for the holidays.” She said as they all waved and then they were signed off. They all walked off stage to Denise and I along with Big Rob who was standing near by.

“It was awesome guys.” I said as I gave each one a high five.

Our day continued on as planned with each of us having a great deal of fun. Lunch with everyone was great and I couldn’t believe that I had learned so much about every single one of them. When we arrived home I went to my room and worked on some of my songs.

I couldn’t wait to see what tomorrow would bring me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really like some reviews to my chapters. Also I am sorry if you do not appreciate some of the changes I made. I have an idea down the road that invovles them.