The Differences of Reality

Chapter Six

Chapter: 6

Republished On: 6/22/2009

A week and a half found myself and the rest of the Jonas family along with Nichole in a limo heading to the airport. Each of us bundled up in comfortable clothes. It was noon right now and I was so thankful at the moment that the trip wasn't in the middle of the night.

I was seated in between Joe and Denise in the limo. Nichole had gotten lucky and had fallen asleep in Joe's arms. She really has taken a liking to be in this family.

My thoughts were interrupted by the limo stopping and a knock on the door. Without opening the door I could hear the clicking of cameras outside the limo. I shook my head and followed the others out of the car. I pulled the hood of Joe's sweatshirt further up on my head and laughed about the fact that I was wearing Joe's Jonas Brothers sweatshirt. A one of a kind. All the girls would want this.

We made it inside the building and walked out to the airstrip with the Jonas Family's private jet. I have never been on one before so I was excited. I took a minute to look back and then headed forward. Towards my future. Towards my new family. The Jonas'.

Within two hours of the trip Nichole was already getting restless. She was sitting next to me so it was quite annoying. I didn't know what she wanted so I just waited.

"Can you sing me a song?" Nichole questioned me. I nodded my head of course that would quiet her down.

"Which song?" I asked her unsure. She pretended to think for a minute.

"The one from Cheetah Girls." She asked getting excited.

"Okay get up here." I said as I pulled her up on my lap. Joe looked at me questioningly but I just shook me head. "Ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

"A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Mi niña tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea
A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Mi niña tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruiseñor que en la selva cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balansea
A la nanita nana, nanita ella

A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Mi niña tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruiseñor que en la selva cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balansea
A la nanita nana, nanita ella"

As I finished I looked down at her sleeping and smiled. I looked up at the others and Denise had a bright smile on her face. The others just smiled.

"Since when did you start singing Spanish?" Kevin asked.

"My mom used to sing it to me when I was little. I picked up on it." I answered back while slowly rubbing Nichole's hair.

"It was beautiful." Paul told me while I nodded and blushed.

"Thank you." I replied and leaned my head back into the couch.

"I am serious though. I really think a c.d. should be in your future." He answered and I whipped my head to look at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Exciting."

The rest of the hours on the trip were uneventful. We just sat around and watched movies. An older classic that Denise picked out and some newer ones that the boys picked out. I was surprised by how quick the time went by when we were watching movies.

We arrived in the airport in the middle of the night. It was dark outside but the airstrip was still lit up. A limo along with another car were waiting for us to take us to the hotel where we would stay until tomorrow. They had decided to not have us sleep in the camp where we would be filming.

At the hotel I was stuck sharing a bedroom with Nick, Joe and Kevin. Denise and Paul had forgotten to redo arrangements so I just kind of got placed there. We were smart enough though to push the two full size beds together to have one huge one that we just all would share.

I was looking forward to the next morning. We would all go the camp and actually meet people also starring in the movie. I was so excited and hyped.

During the morning I woke to snoring surrounding me. I looked around to find myself in the middle. Joe was on the side not next to the wall. Kevin was on my other side with Nick next to him. I looked at the clock to find it was 9 a.m. I knew we would have to get up soon so I took my suitcase and went into the bathroom to bathe and get dressed.

Once I was done with my bath and was putting my clothes on I had managed to get my bra and underwear on before the all of my clothes and the towels fell into the bathtub. I shook my head. Only I would manage to do this. I slowly opened the bathtub thinking no one would be up yet.

I snuck to Joe's suitcase and was in the process of getting clothes out when I heard a voice. I quickly spun around to find Joe eating a bag of chips. He looked at my questioningly.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused at my state of dress.

"All my clothes and towel fell into the bathtub and got soaked." I immediately rushed out. He nodded his head.

"Take anything you need." He replied sleepily before moving to watch television.

I grabbed a shirt out of his suitcase along with a pair of boxers. It would satisfy me until my clothes dried. That was my next mission I thought. Getting my clothes to dry.

Once I walked into the bathroom to find all my clothes in the tub floating around I laughed. This would be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like at least one review maybe two for the next chapter. I haven't been getting any reviews from this site.