Ich liebe dich bitte nicht verlassen, mich hier an zu weinen.

3. Getting Closer

Bill and I only had a few interruptions from some creepy fans that gave me death glares. They seriously put the meaning in “if looks could kill”. It didn’t bother me but bill looked a little uncomfortable when some of the fans were a little to forward. I thought it was sort of amusing, even though my heart squeezed when one of the girls would hug him or kiss him on the cheek.

I was in lala land, thinking about the meaning behind me not wanting other girls to touch Bill. I just wrote it off as sisterly devotion and ignored the girls that tried to get close to Bill.

“I’ll be right back,” Bill whispered to me and I nodded my head.

I saw him being led off by some blonde chick with a skirt that should be illegal because of how short it was, lets just say I was traumatized. I sat there for a little bit and then decided that I needed a drink. I went to the bar and got something mild because I already knew I would be the one to drive Macey home because she was wasted. I took a few sips and leaned against the counter of the bar and watched the people dance. Most of them were grinding against each other or in other words they were trying to have sex with their clothes on.

I rolled my eyes because it looked so weird and uncomfortable. I had to admit that I had been with some guys that wanted me to dance like that and I refused instantly. I then saw something that made my heart sink. It was Bill and the girl that had asked them to dance, they were right against each other making-out. I sighed sadly and decided I would go find Macey and leave before I saw something else I didn’t want to see.

I searched for Macey and finally found her with Tom talking to a circle of people. It looked like Macey had a few beers because she kept swaying and was laughing uncontrollably. I couldn’t help but smile at that, Macey was very funny when she was drunk. I went up to Tom and Macey, an amused expression on my face. “Did you get my friend drunk in hopes of getting laid?” I asked Tom playfully.

Tom looked up at me and laughed a little, shaking his head in the process. “No, she got drunk on her own and she keeps trying to take advantage of me,” he said even though the tone of his voice made it clear that he didn’t mind at all.

“Well, I think we are going to leave.”

“I don’t want to leave!” Macey cried out and then pouted like a three-year old that was told they couldn’t have a cookie before dinner.

I sighed, this wasn’t going to be easy but she had been put into worse situations. I grabbed Macey’s arm and pulled her up. She leaned on me and I staggered a little under the weight but I finally regained my footing.

“Do you need some help?” Tom asked me.

“Could you?” I asked him, grateful for it.

Macey was light but it was still hard to hold her since she didn't support herself at all and was pretty much limp. Tom got on the other side of Macey and then we both lead her out of the room. She walked down a hallway and then through a door to the outside. We went over to Macey’s car and carefully sat her in the passenger’s seat. I turned around to thank Tom and was surprised by how close he was. We were practically touching each other because there was barely any space between us.

I looked up at him, my cheeks burning a bright red that could be noticed in the dimly lit parking lot. He looked down at me, a seductive smirk on his face that made my heart pound.

“Thanks for the help, “ I whispered, my voice almost none existent.

“My pleasure. Can I get your number?” He asked me.

A small smile formed on my lips and I nodded my head. He took out his cell phone and I quickly gave him my number, he also gave me his. He told me he needed to get back inside and I watched him as he left. Once He had went inside I almost floated to the driver’s side. I drove home in a dream like state, was this real?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! I'm sorry it took me a while to get it out. I most likely wont update until the weekend because of school but i'll try to getone out during the week if I can. Subscribe and message! I would love some feedback!