Ich liebe dich bitte nicht verlassen, mich hier an zu weinen.

5. A Fun Filled Day

About an hour later I heard a knock at the door and jumped up from my seat on the couch. I almost fell to the floor when Macey ran out and almost knocked me over from her excitement. I looked at myself very quickly in the mirror before me and Macey went to go and answer the door. I was wearing a pair of sapphire blue skinny jeans and a matching top that had black and silver designs all over it. Macey had on a mini skirt with black fishnets and what I like to think of as her hooker boots! We smiled at each other before opening the door. Two sex gods stood in the doorway, completely irresistible as always.

Bill had a huge smile on his face and was being his hype self while Tom had a seductive smirk on his. I melted when I saw both of them and I was pretty sure Macey was too. “So, where are the rest of the guys?” I asked them, not sure what else to say.

“Their out protecting my baby,” Tom said, the cocky smirk still on his lips.

Macey and I laughed and then stepped outside before locking the door behind us. I walked next to Bill and talked to him for a few minutes while Macey and Tom were flirting behind us. I glanced at them from the corner of my eye and couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy. I was amazed at how Tom could go from the sweet loving guy he was last night to Mr. Panty Dropper in the morning. I had to admit though, I kind of liked that about him.

I looked over at the curb and saw a big black Escalade parked outside my house with two guys in the back seat. I should have guessed that Tom would have a car like that, it fit him perfectly. Bill practically bounced over to the car and got in the back and I followed him. I sat down next to him, leaving Macey and Tom to get in the front. I gave Georg and Gustav awkward hugs from over the seat.

“So, where are we going?” I asked them once we were on the road.

“Strip Club!” Georg yelled from the back seat. I rolled my eyes at that and then faced Bill.

“We should go to the mall!” Yelled Bill, a huge smile on his face, making him look like a five year-old. I high fived him and then nodded my head, cheers of approval came form all around me.

“To the mall!”

It took about twenty minutes to get to the mall since it was a little ways from where I lived. Once we got there all of us hopped out of the SUV and ran towards the entrance, well, all of us except for Tom because he might loose his pants.

Bill grabbed my hand and dragged me into the first clothing store that he saw, calling over his shoulder that we would be right back but I knew that was a lie. This was just going to be a fun filled day!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is , once again, dedicated to Liz for holding a gun to my head and making me post this chapter. I love you Liz! ^_^