You are my Responsibility

A watchful eye

Frank's P.O.V

Since I could remember, I always felt as though I was being watched. Considering I'm Only 16, it isn't that long, but wouldn't you be absolutely shitting yourself if you never had privacy?

I'm going to leave school soon and I can't fucking wait! Tre Cool is my best friend, we are both hyper but we've agreed I'm a little more hyper than him.

Sitting in my maths class, I tapped my pencil along with the beat that echoed from my ear phone. Iron Maiden played into my ear, causing Mike Durnt to look at me and smile.

"You listening to 'Can I play with madness' eh?" He looked in my direction once more and I smiled.

"Yep, how'd you know?" I asked, looking at him as though he was a mind reader.

"1) I'm you next door neighbor, 2) I've known you for ever, 3) I can hear it." I giggled and nodded in understanding.

I walked back home with Mike and Tre, saying good-bye and stepping into my home. My lips smiled from the welcoming warmth.

"Mum?" I called from under the closet, placing my bag and jacket under it. There was no reply, and I remembered she has to work late.

I undressed myself when the shower started to warm up. My phone began to play Smashing Pumpkins and I sang alone to the tune as I removed my boxers.

"Hm," I heard from the door way. I turned to look at the door, but it was closed and nothing was there. What the fuck? I could have sworn I heard something. I shaked it off and slid under the spray of warm water.

Humming along to the tunes, I finishing washing my hair and wrapped a towel around my waist. Pulling back the shower certain, I grabbed a spare towel and dried my hair.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw a pale man. He was taller than me, wth black hair. But when I blinked, he was gone.

"Fucking hell Frank! Get a hold of yourself." I shook my head to rid me of my thoughts and changed myself in the hot steamy bathroom.

Walking to my room, I turned on the television and began to watch a random program, I wasn't really watching it. It was just background noise.

When I payed attention to the television, I looked closer at the screen and notice the same man in the bathroom. He looked as though he was led next to me.

"Uh-I-who-huh?" I stuttered, thinking I was going insane.

"Oh, hey." I turned to my right and saw the man sat there. I say he was a man, he only looked about 18. My body jumped and I couldn't help but gasp for breath.

"Huh?" I asked again, making a complete fool of myself.

"Sorry." He extended his arm. "I'm Gerard."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it, I'm trying to make it unique.

It will all make sence soon.