You are my Responsibility

If You Look Back Now

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard went to school with me today, considering I hate Mondays, I always need cheering up. My first lesson was English, for Monday's... English is not a good lesson to start off with. My phobia for Monday's have been ongoing and no matter how hard I try, I just can't get over the dreaded day.

"Frank?" Tre called from the seat next to me. My head flew up and I was nearly hit by a waving hand. "I know it's Monday, but is there really any need to ignore me like that?" Tre jokingly asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Aw, I'm sorry Tre." I apologized, giving him a face that he couldn't resist but to smile for.

My teacher interrupted us by coughing loudly, cause both our heads to snap up. The old man stood in front of us, raising an eyebrow.

"Would you care to give me a reason for your behavior?" Our teacher asked, I could only sigh and shake my head. "No reason?" He questioned stupidly.

"Well what do you think dumb ass?" I asked, rolling my eyes and wishing for his sorry ass to fuck off out of my sight. As I said before, Monday's aren't my thing.

Tre's laughing broke the silence of the room as every-one stared at my sudden outburst. Once Tre had began laughing uncontrollably, so did every-one else.

"Frank, Tre! Get out NOW!" The teacher roared and this only made matters worse for the thirty kids laughing at him.

"What ever you say, just try not spitting on me again?" I asked politely, pretending to wipe imaginary spit from my cheek. Another earthquake of laughter erupted from the class and I packed up my things, ready to leave the class room.

Tre followed me out of the laughing room and I led my arm on the wall, silence over coming the two of us. When my head finally arose I saw Gerard standing at my side.

"Impressive," He smirked and I could only grin back.

"Thanks, but what does he expect? It's a fucking Monday, the first fucking lesson was English, and he fucking interrupted me and Tre. Seriously?" I must of sounded as if I had a disability with swearing or something, making Gerard giggle.

"Frank, you forgot to add fucking to that last sentence." Gerard spoke between laughter.

"Ha, ha! Very funny." I fake laughed sarcastically.

"Frank, who are you chatting to?" Tre piped up from a few meters away.

"Uh, no-one... Just thinking." I replied, trying not to act like too much of a maniac that should be in a mental home.

I walked down the corridor and once I reached the end, our teacher began shouting from the class room door. I turned to my left and grinned to Tre, and then mirrored my actions to Gerard. Yes, we was making a run for it. We ran to the other side of school, and by that time I'm sure we would have got caught.

"Miss?" I asked, knocking on Mikes class room door and opening it.

"Why, hello Frank. What could I do you for," I put on a serious look and pointed to Mike, in the back sea of class.

"The head teacher would like to see Mr. Durnt." She nodded and Mike gathered his things, giving me a funny expression. Once we were out of the class and down the corridor, Mike turned to look at me, stopping me in my tracks.

"The head teacher doesn't really want to see me, does he?" Mike asked, a grin spread upon his lips.

I shook my head and we walked out of the school gates, unsurprisingly getting caught by no-one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? XxX

Thank's to every-one that has commented so far.