You are my Responsibility

Mentally Insane

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank's mum had work today and so we all head back to his house. I felt a little left out, considering only Frank can see me, but I had felt that for so long that it didn't really bother me.

We entered Frank's living room and sat on the three-seater sofa. I rested myself upon the arm of the chair and led my hands on my lap.

"What shall we do then?" Frank asked every-one, subtly hinting to me as well.

"Try and found out who this mystery man is that Tre is going crazy over?" Mike nudged Tre and wiggled his eyebrows, a smirk playing on his face.

"I will tell you when I'm ready," Tre looked down to the carpet and a red blush covered his cheeks.

"Are you ready now?" Mike poked his friends arm and tried to force the answer out of him.

"I need coffee," Frank sighed and pulled himself off the sofa. "This could be a long day," I walked to the kitchen with him and he filled the kettle up and turned it on.

"Yeah, I don't think either of them are going to give in, although Tre does seem a little fed up with Mike." I spoke, looking through the open door frame and into the living room.

"Are you ready now?" I heard the faint sound of Mike's voice, I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly at their immaturity.

"Yep, Tre normally gives in first." Frank informed me and turned to make his coffee.

Mike stood up from his seat and walked over towards us in the kitchen. I told Frank and he didn't reply, he just finished making his coffee and sat at the table.

"Frank, who are you talking to?" Mike asked from the doorway and I changed my position to be stood behind my boyfriend.

"No-one," He spoke and sipped on the steaming drink.

Tre stood behind Mike and decided to speak up too. "Yeah, you were talking to some-one at school too." He nodded his head and agreed with Mike.

"If you're having-uh-problem, you can tell us." Mike gave a concerned look to his friend sat at the table.

"I have NOT got problems!" Frank raised his voice and pushed back the chair, I moved from behind him and stood beside his enraged form.

"We didn't mean it like that," Tre tried to explain and used an understanding tone to comfort his friend.

"I don't care how you meant it!" Frank stormed off to his room and left his friends to leave his home.

I followed him up the stairs and knocked on his door. "WHAT?" Frank screamed from inside the room.

I slowly opened the door and took a peek inside. "It's only me," I whispered and he gave me a genuine smile. I placed myself at the foot of his bed, only to be ushered to lay next to him. I picked him up and stood by the mirror on the other side of his room.

Entering the huge mirror, I put him back on his bed and wrapped my arms around his curled body. Comforting him, at best I could, I whispered words into his ear.

"That's better now, huh?" I asked, glad I could feel his touch and that no-one could hurt us inside this room.

"Alot," Frank murmured into my chest.

"I'm sorry honey, you aren't going crazy. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all these commenter's;
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE,
Buffy-willow,
Aiden Burn's.


Who commented on the last chapter.