You are my Responsibility

I Don't Belong Here

Frank's P.O.V

I was sat in a white room with a clock ticking away. The small table held a few flowers in a pot and the only two chairs were occupied. One chair held my dark shaded clothes. The other chair was occupied by an old man, probably seventy-five. His grey beard hung down to his chin and his, nearly bold, head began to annoy me.

The whiteness of the room began to give me a head-ache. My clothes I wore were the only form of dark tones and I began to get uneasy.

"So Frank, tell me about yourself?" The old man asked, making my eyes snap up from my lap.

"I'm sixteen, last year of school and I only live with my mum." I listed shortly, wanting to get out of this room and be glad to see the back of it.

My friends had made an appointment for me to have a councillor. I was only thankful that they hadn't told my mum.

"Care to elaborate?" My councillor asked.

"Nope," I sighed and carried on fiddeling with my hands.

We sat there for a few minutes and I began to get really angry with the sound of the clock. That's the only object in the room that was making a noise. I wanted to kill that fucking clock!

"You seem," He paused, probably to think about his choice of words. "Angry?"

"Well done! And you went through over five years of learning about how to 'read' and 'talk' to people, but yet you only just realized?" I whispered under my breath.

"Sorry?" He asked, obviously not being able to hear me, what with the old man's deafness affecting his hearing!

"I was just saying how the clock was annoying me," He nodded and looked towards the clock. I grinned to myself, pleased that I can think of an excuse that fast.

My facial expression changed to happiness once I noticed our session was over.

"Would you like to have another appointment in a week's time?" The man grabbed a pen and note pad.

What? Another hour of this dear god help me!

"Uh, sure." I replied uneasily.

We set a date and time and I walked out of the hell whole, happy that I can go home with no worries about silence.

"Frank, you aren't going to the next appointment are you?" I grinned at my boyfriend and shook my head. "I didn't think so," He chuckled and held my hand down the road.

Mike and Tre was sat on the doorsteps of Mikes house. I sighed quietly, hoping they wouldn't see me. Who am I kidding, I have to walk past his house!

"Frank, over here?" Tre called, getting ready to stand up. I walked quicker to my door and slammed it shut once I noticed my two friends enter my garden. The window shown the blured figures walking towards the door.

I ran to my room and locked it closed. A knock on the front door told me that my friends had arrived, clealy not getting the message.

"Frank, Tre and Mike's here. I'm going out, see you in a few hours." I sighed and heard footsteps up the stairs.

Turning my CD player on, I blared the music and blocked out the constant banging on my door.

"Frank, do you want to get away from here?" Gerard spoke from infront of my sitting form.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all these people!

Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE