You are my Responsibility

Escape From Here

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank put his hand in mine and I walked him in to the mirror. We stepped through and there was no more bagging from the other side. I sighed in relief and hugged my boyfriend, just stood there in contentment.

"I love you," I whispered from above his head.

"I love you too," He mumbled from my chest. His head arose from my body, my face bowed and looked apon his gorgeous features.

My arm wrapped itself around his waist and I walked him over to the bed. Frank seemed a little happier now, making me feel as thought I did something right.

My hand ran up and down his chest, without me realizing, my hand had moved lower and lower to the top of his trousers.

"Gerard?" Frank asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah honey?" I kept rubbing his toned body and his whole face smiled at me. Frank has one of those faces were his eyes seems as if their smiling too.

His hand covered mine, stopping my actions. I looking at him weirdly. His left hand had undone his trousers. My hand was led into his boxers and I kissed his lips.

Without having his hand upon mine, I moved up his crotch and down again, letting my thumb rub over his slit. A moan escaped his lips and the sound entered my mouth, causing me to grin and speed up my pace.

"Dear fucking God! Don't stop." He mumbled, leading his lips away from mine.

Taking this chance, I moved my lips to his neck and sucked lightly on the silky flesh. Determined to leave a mark, I sped up my hand and used his cum as lubricant.

"Mm," He mumbled and once I was satifisfied with my mark I made, I looked at his face. He came in my hand and his face looked so sexy. A mixture of lust, love and pleasure had painted itself on the younge man next to me.

"Feel better?" I asked, grinning and hopeful.

"Much," Frank sighed and smiled back at me. "C'mon, lets get out of here.

"Hang on, just a sec." I asked as his head turned from the mirror and towards me.

His questioning look had made me giggle. I lent towards him and attached my lips to his, loving the feeling of his plump skin apon my own.

"There, we can go now." I teased and stood up. He sighed and rolled his eyes sarcastically, I couldn't help but let another giggle escape my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank's from commenting on th last chapter,
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.