You are my Responsibility

Meet Ray

Frank's P.O.V

*A week later*

Myself and Gerard were at school, I spent a lot of time getting to know Mikey and Billie. The age difference between us all, ment noting, we had a lot in common. Billie is the type of punk rocker, really layed back. Mikey is a sarcastic little bugger, but fun to joke around with.

"Tre!" I practically squealed when I ment him at the gates. We shared an embrace, I don't really hug Mike. Although we have known eachother practically all our lives, we don't hug.

Mikey decided to come to school with us today, he told us that Ray went to this school too, it's really suprising, I thought I would have met him.

Gerard and Mikey was like our interpreters when I met Ray. It was lunch when I finally got to see Ray for the first time.

"Frank, Mikey told me to tell you that this is Ray." My boyfriend pointed to the young male and I shook his hand.

"Hey, I'm Frank." I smiled and his warm hand shake told me, instantly, that he was a good person. Just by looking at his face, you could tell he was a great person.

"Hey, I'm Ray." We walked out the school and down a path until we saw benches.

"So, you and Mikey get along well?" I asked once I knew we were alone.

"Yeah, I've heard alot about you." He nodded and sat down too.

"Mhm, as you know, Gerard and Mikey are brothers and Gerard's my gardian angel, as Mikey is yours." I stated the obvious and felt a little stupid afterwards.

Gerard's P.O.V

"God, what is wrong with those two? I still exist," Mikey huffed, not liking the fact he wasn't getting much attention.

"Chill brother, their only getting to know one other." I tried to make him feel a little better, we sat down on benches a few feet away.

"Ha, you sound as if you are fucking high or something!" Mikey giggled. Well, atleast I cheered him up!

"Thank's," I sarcastically replied, rolling my eyes.

"You are very welcome." He grinned, causing me to slap him softly around the head.

A few minutes had pasted, Ray and Frank decided to head back in to school and began talking about music on their way back. I was glad we were all getting along.

"So, see you outside the gates after school then?" Frank asked as they entered the school grounds. Strolling their separate ways, I caught up to Frank and nudged him in the side.

"Hey, what was that for?" He frowned playfully.

"Nothing," I gave him puppy dog eyes and smiled once I knew he gave in.

"C'mon, we have maths." I nodded and followed him to the lesson, sitting on the floor behind his desk.

"Hey Frank, where were you at lunch?" Mike questioned, placing himself beside Frank and sitting on the chair.

"Out, I made a new friend." He grinned and I could only be happy that Frank was.

"Oh, who?" Mike asked again, I listened to their conversation intently.

"Ray, we are meeting up after school, care to join us?"

"Yeah, can I invite Tre too?" Mikey and Tre were really close, they make an awesome couple.

"Ofcourse," Frank nodded and began listening to the teacher. Hold on... Frank Iero, listening to a teacher, you have got to be kidding?

Throughout the lesson, I noticed that Frank really was very smart. I don't mean that in a bad way, more like a 'oh, suprising' type of manner.

*End of the school day*

"Hey Ray, this is Tre and Mike." Frank pointed to them individually. Ray nodded and smiled, shaking their hands. "You don't have a problem with gay people, do you?"

"No, their probably some of the most open minded people," Ray walked with the rest of them and got a reassuring smiled from every-one.

"Cool, because these two here," Frank nodded towards Tre and Mike. "Are a couple, and me... I'm bisexual." He spoke proudly, I wrapped my arm around one side and waked with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late!

Thanks to these commenters! I was so happy to get that much feed back!

DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
Frerard_Obsessed
Arie Vixen