You are my Responsibility

Am I Really Ready?

Gerard's P.O.V

We all got to Frank's house and sat on the sofa, me sitting in my usual spot, the arm of the chair and Frank sat next to me.

"I'm bored," Mike piped up between kissing Tre.

"Yeah, and I'm sick of having to watch every-one make out." My brother sighed, making me giggle slightly.

"What does every-one want to do?" Frank questioned amongst our group of friends.

"Considering Ray is new, I think he should choose." Tre broke away from Mike and looked at every-one for aproval.

"Truths?" Ray raised his eyebrows and looked around to every-one laughing.

"Cool, I'll start." Mike said, thinking of something to ask some-one.

"Ray, is it true that you have kissed a guy?"

Ray blushed and a few of his curly locks fell infront of his eyes. "Yeah," his murmered to the floor.

"Hey, it's okay." I rubbed his arm comfortyingly. "I'm sure every person in this room has kissed a guy." I chose my words carefully, knowing Mikey was still in the room.

"Cool, thanks." Ray's mood lightened, and a smile appeared on his lips, his head rising.

"Frank," It was now Ray's turn anmd he decided to ask me. "Considering you are bisexual, is there anmy-one you currently like or are in a relationship?"

"Yeah, he's the most amazing, gorgeous, sexy, smart and loving boyfriend. I'm in love anmd it feels great." I smiled so much it began to hurt, but my wods feel freely and I ment every word.

A bright yellow light radiated off Gerard and it only lasted for a split second. Every-one else was left stunned.

"Sorry, that's never happened before. I guess I just felt so loved and happy," Gerard apologized and I smiled, understandingly.

*That night*

Every-one had left once my mum came back. Me and my mum sat and had dinner together, I wasn't that hungry.

"Is something wrong Frank?" She asked when I picked at my food, moving it from side to side, on my plate.

"No, I'm just not that hungry." I looked at her conserned eye but when she saw me smiling, she knew everything was okay.

"I'm tired mum, I'm going to bed." I excused myself and hugged her good night.

We entered my room and Gerard took me in to our mirror. My small body layed on my bed and was soon joined with Gerard.

"Good night, honey." Gerard pecked my lips, smiling when we broke apart.

"Good night." I kissed him back and left my lips on his. Slipping my tongue across his lips, he let me explore his mouth.

"We aren't going to sleep, are we?" Gerard ask, considerably close to my lips.

I shook my head and grinned. But, am I really ready for this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not adding the chapter yesterday. Aiden Burn's. Told me I added the chapter to a different story, thank you!

DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE-*HUGS!*
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
Arie Vixen


Thanks to all those commenters!