You are my Responsibility

Don't Exist

Gerard's P.O.V

Since Frank was born, I was assigned to him. We were born on the exact same day of the exact same minute and second. We were both born on hallo'ween and although Frank doesn't know it, I have spent every birthday with him.

I always wanted to show myself to him, I wanted him to see me. When we were little, I always wanted to let him see me, but I wanted to wait until he was older so he can keep it a secret.

Every-one has a 'guardian angel' but whether they know it or not, is a different story. As I said, we are assigned by birth. We had to wait until we are three years old until we see our other half. I get to go back to my room whenever I like. It's a place were I go when I'm bored or when I just want to be alone.

"Uh-I'm Fr-Frank." I was shot out of my thoughts and smiled.

"Cool." I shook his hand, not ready to tell him that I've known him since he was three. I waited until he was chilled out a little and then began to explain myself.

"What ever I tell you, it's a secret." I put on my serious face, but knew that it was a stupid look, and burst out laughing. He laughed nervously too. "Seriously," I regained my posture and looked at him again. The teenager nodded and let me finish. "I'm your guardian angel." Not thinking much of it, I shrugged and saw his mouth drop a little.

"No, they don't exist." He refused to believe me, causing me to sigh and appear at his side. My body posture was changed from a laying possition to a kneeling one, in just a split second. Frank stared in shock and was left speechless.

"Frank, we do exist." I tried stroking his cheek, but I couldn't feel it. I could only know I was touching him when I could no longer press forward. I was numb to all humans, something I didn't know until now. He suddenly moved from my touch and looked at me in shock. "Just give me a call when you want to chat about it."

A few hours past, and I've never been so bored, I was in my room watching television. It felt as though I left my ears in Frank's room. The truth was, that I was still in his room but my room is in my head. When I don't want to be around any-one I can just slip into my own mind and it sends me invisible.

Weird? Don't I know it!

"Gerard, I'm ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!
Curb Stomp
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE

(I know that Gerard's birthday isnt really on hallo'ween but for the sake of this story, it is...)