You are my Responsibility

I Am

Gerard's P.O.V

I grinned back my boyfriend and placed my lips on his once more. For a split second, I could have sworn I saw he was thinking.

"Frank, I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do." I reassured him.

He gave a slow nod and whispered, "I know Gerard," And pressed his lips to mine. "I know."

Our loving kisses turned to battles of dominance with our tongues. Lust took over both our body's and got the better of us.

It wasn't long before both sets of clothes were thrown on the floor, mixed ith one anothers. My hands ran up and down his muscular chest and traveled down towards his inflated crotch.

Rubbing him painfully slow, he moaned and it was clear he needed more. I withdrew my hand and his face fell from lack of touch. Kissing his lips, I pulled away and was in search for lube and condoms.

"Bottom draw, on the left." He instructed me and I soon found what I was looking for.

Sliding the slim plastic onto his erection, I plastered it with the jelly-like substance. His moaning radiated through the air, only making me more turned on.

I led on my back and pushed my head to the pillows. His body held itself on all fours, crouching over me. I nodded, telling him to enter me.

"Ah, fuck! Son of a gun!" I almost screamed in pure pain. I didn't really know much about gay sex, but I knew I needed prepping, something we both forgot.

He was fully inside of me and I waited a while before letting him know to continue. His hands fell to my hips, needing balance. My own hands had traveled to his torso, I just had to hae something to comfort me.

This pace was doing nothing for either of us and so I asked him, "Um, you can go faster if you like?"

His grin made me smile and his rythem picked up considerably. In a matter of moments he was moaning.

"Uh, Gee!" He panted out, causing me to moan too.

"Mm, Frank! Right there," I almost begged, needing that spot to be hit again.

His smirk widened and he pelted me again, just where I wanted to be hit. My hands hands carved a small imprint on his shoulders where I had dug my nails in. I realized just how hard I was digging in to him, and pulled them a way.

His right hand left my hip and pumped my crotch, the area where I really needed to be touched right now.

"Christ, Gerard!" He panted and came inside the condom. Just seeing his face twist like that, made me come soon after.

"That-was-awesome!" I stated between gasps of air.

"You're telling me?" He laughed and tried regaining his breath.

"I'm glad you were my first, even if I wasn't prepped." I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Same here, and I'm really sorry! It must have hurt a-fucking-lot!" He apologized and kissed me back.

I nodded and let his head rest on my chest, we were both exausted and so we fell asleep. Frank didn't fall asleep until he had licked his hand clean, which I thought as fucking hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness... Hope this makes up for it?

Thanks to every-one who comented on the last chapter;
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
Arie Vixen

They really mean a lot.