You are my Responsibility

Showers And Turned On Teenagers

Gerard's P.O.V

We both descovered that going through this mirror was exactly like Frank's home, only it was quiet and didn't hold any-one. It was just me and Frank.

I turned the shower on and hummed along whilst the spray hit my naked body. For all I knew, Frank was downstairs and enjoying the fact his mum wasn't here. When me and Frank pass throught this mirror, it's like our own home. No-one's here to tell us off, no-one can tell us what to do.

My thoughts came back to reality and I nearly screaming in pain as my ass began to strike eith pain. Frank must have came in the bathroom at some point, because his naked body was behind me. His hands rubbed circles in my sides, making me relax in his touch.

"Frank, I'm um, going to..." I pointed to the other side of the shower, indicated I wasn't comfortable with being here.

"W-why?" He stammered a little hurt by my action.

"I'm just not comfortable with being naked infront of you." My head bowed and I could no long look in his eyes, it was as thought he sighed of relief.

"Look sexy," His fingers raised to my chin and bought my gaze to be met wth his. I couldn't look at him any longer, feeling too weak and stupid.

His hands cupped my cheeks, causing my head involuntaryily lean towards his touch. Frank's thumbed rubbed my skin softly. "You're beautiful, okay?" I only nodded, not wanting to get in to an argument.

The atmosphere heated, a kiss turned in to a battle for dominance, and soothing touched switched to sexy lingers of the skin contact.

Frank dropped to his knees and looked at me for approval, I nodded and let him continue. His tongue could be seen coming out of his mouth and flicking over the head of my erection.

"Fuck, Frank don't tease." I begged and laced my fingers in his hair. He took my in his mouth, his teeth gently grazed my crotch, I couldn't help but moanm in frustration.

Tugging his head towards my 'lower region,' he stopped teasing me and just got on with what he planned.

I entered his mouth and felt his tongue rub the underside of my hard-on. He was practically making-out with my penis, and God did it feel good.

"Fuck Frank!" I gasped and pulled his head further towards me. I felt my tip hit the back of his throat and let out a low moan. "Uh!"

His lips curled in to a grin around my member and his hands travelled to my waist. Rubbing my side, he let go of my hip and pumped me at my base.

"Fuck, shit, Oh!" I groaned and shot my load in to his mouth. He sucked my until I had completely ridden out my orgasm.

"Looks like Frank needs help?" I pointed 'down there.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of you my already know, but I'm putting quite a lot of Frerard in this story AND 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You' the reason? This story now has six stars and my vampire frerard has 7!!

I will be updating again today!

Thanks to every-one and a massive thanks to these commenters for there encouraging feedback on the last chapter;

Arie Vixen
DamnRightILoveMCR
Aiden Burn's.
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE