You are my Responsibility

Reach Out

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard pointed to my inflated cock, I looked from my penis and back to his face. A smirked placed on his beautiful lips. His hand trailed fown from my chest. Gee's fingertips began to hesitate, I don't blame him though. He's not comfortable with being naked in a shower with me. We've had sex but I guess it just isn't the same.

"Sorry Frank, I just get a bit-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. We kept our lips together, I placed my hand over his and trailed it down to my penis. I knew he could do it from here, but I decided to leave my hand on his.

Gee took control of the situation, my hand was gliding with his. I gripped hard on his hand, making him press my penis harder.

"Oh fuck, Gerard!" My voice became rigid and I let go of his hand. The occasional teasing only made things better, my hands rested on his shoulders.

I sucked his neck at the same time, the felt my sweat being poured down the drain. His other hand rubbed my back, whilst his hand sped up.

Just by my sucking pressure on his vein, he knew to slow down of not. My sucking and biting got harder and so his pumps got faster.

"Mm, fuck-fuck-fuck! Gerard," I came in his hand as my muscles tensed. He kept rubbing me softly until he knew there was nothing left.

"C'mon, let's go to bed honey." He wrapped both our bodies in one towel and perposefully rubbed his hips into mine, our crotches springing to life by the time we were out of the shower.

Leading me to our room, he led on the bed and pulled my naked body with him. His strength had flipped us over, Gerard's hand tracing up and down my torso.

"May I?" He asked, pointing 'down south.' I giggled at his shyness.

"Baby, I'm all yours." I held out my arms, justifying my words, with actions.

"Why, I amvery lucky." Wow, I thought being this turned on was physically impossible. A hand job and maybe even sex?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I just wanted to spread out as much Frerard scenes as I can before things start to get hectic.

Voodooxmagik
DamnRightILoveMCR


Thanks to these two commenters! It was a short notice chapter, and you still commented, thanks!