You are my Responsibility

Fall

Gerard's P.O.V

*One week past*

Frank's mum told him that she was going a way, for a weekend. I think it was to do with friends or something.

"Bye Frank," She hugged and kiss his cheek. "If you need anything, I'm just a phone call away."

"Sure mum, bye." He hugged her back, opening the front door to let her leave.

As soon as the door shut, we pranced to the mirror that was held inside his room. Stepping in to it, I hugged him and kissed his head. After he kissed my neck, we led on the bed and began making out.

My tongue explored his mouth, my hands trailed up and down his body. Feeling every part of his small form, I took in all the amazing details of his skin.

"I'm going to get in the shower," He stated once we pulled apart.

"Cool, I will be downstairs watching television." We both nodded and stayed in the mirror, it would be easier than having to keep going in and out of it.

Frank's P.O.V

We both arose from my bed, I walked to the bathroom. Gerard helped pick out clothes for me, I turned the shower on. I heard him leave the pile of clothes by the door, as I was just about to change out of my current ones.

Thud-THUD-THUD!

My ears pricked up from sudden banging noises. I going worried about Gerard, running out of the room topless, I nearly fainted on the floor at he sight infront of me.

My beautiful boyfriend led twisted on the floor, all limbs were out of place, it was obvious he had broken many bones.

I ran down the stairs and felt for a pulse, I couldn't feel anything. By this time, I was scared and shaking. What was I to do?

Picking up his lifeless body, I hauled him up thestairs, being as careful as I could. I entered the mirror and was sent back to the real world.

Ring-ring, ring-ring

I held the phone up to my ear, I dialed the '999' emergency number.

"Hello, Helfed emergency centre," The woman said calmly.

"My boyfriend had fallen down the stairs, I can't find a pulse." The fact that only I could see him, had slipped my mind. I had better things to think about, like my boyfriend possibly dead!

I did the only thing I could do while I waited, I rang a doctor that lived two streets away. He's one of my mum's friends.

"Kyle?" I breathlessly asked down the phone.

"Yeah?"

"It's Frank, can you come here as soon as possible?" I know it's his day off, but this so much more important.

"I'll be right over," We both hung up and within a minute, Kyle walked through the front door and heard my cries for help, in my room.

"What seems to be the-" He looked straight at Gerard. Kyle can see my boyfriend?

"Please, hurry. He's been like this for almost two minutes," I begged hold Gerard's head up with my legs.

His hands began pumping Gee's chest, just where his heart was. Closing Gerard's nose, Kyles gave a hard blow in Gerard's mouth and carried on pumping his heart.

Right now, I didn't care that Kyle cool see Gerard. I was just trying to do whatever I could to help.

"Hold his head back," Kyle shon me how to lean Gee's head so he has better access to his throat. I held his head like that.

"Right we have a pulse," Kyle informed me. I smiled and relief washed over me.

Hard footsteps could be heard running up the stairs, I sighed and I knew he was in good hands.

A stretcher was placed infront of Gerard, his body was lifted onto it and then he was taken down the stairs.

"Would you like to come in to the ambulance?" A paramedic asked, I nodded eagerly and followed behind them.

Fuck, what am going to say? Gerard doesn't have a birth certificate or anything. No-one know's he exists!

"What is this young man's name?" The same paramedic asked.

"His name is Frank, Frank Iero." I wasn't really thinking properly, it just, came out.

"And you are?"

"His cousin, Ben Puth." I was technically telling the truth. My cousin really is called Ben.

"If you can just give us your parent/parents number, we can give them a call once we get there.

"My mum," I gave him the number of my mum's mobile. But I was getting worried, I told them Gerard was called Frank. That means they will tell my mum that I'm in hospital.

I began hypoventilating. A paper bag was gven to me, helping with my breathing problems.

"Everything will be okay Ben," A woman reassured me, giving me a small hug. As far as I was concerned, they weren't allowed to 'hug' patients or 'relatives' of them.

"Thanks," I smiled weakly and hugged her back.

We pulled up outside the hospital and I was escorted into the building along with Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so fucking much! I have 7 stars!

I'll try and update again today, if I can't I'm really sorry!

Thanks to these amazing commenters;

Arie Vixen
Voodooxmagik
Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR