You are my Responsibility

Emotions Are Like A Roller-Coaster Baby

Frank's P.O.V

What could I say? My boyfriend could be seen by any-one, giving me a pang of joy. He was still asleep, which caused stings of my heart to tug on my beating muscle. But, happiness overwelmed me the most, he was quite healthy and still alive... That's all that metters.

I sat on the edge of his bed and ran my hand up and down his chin, although it was covered in the nursing quilt, I still loved the feeling of his body.

It was nice to be able to touch him without going through a damn mirror. By thoughts ran away with me as my hand kept caressing his leg. I wonder if we could still go through the mirror, there would be no need to... But it would be nice to just escape from things.

Another thought popped in to my head, why is he awake? Let alone alive. It was weird, and I was getting scared. I left it to the back of my mind and just focused on my sleeping boyfriend.

He didn't look at peace, the blank expression on his face shown that I couldn't know what he was dreaming about. Heck, I didn't even know if he was dreaming.

A knocking at the door made my eyes shift from Gerard's laying form. My mother entered.

"Why, he is something isn't he?" She smiled at my boyfriend and I nodded in agreement. "Just unlucky that you saw him before I did," My mother finished.

I gave her a mock sickening expression. "Mum he is my boyfriend, as hard as it may seem to remember that." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and she walked behind me, placing both hands on my shoulders.

"See mum, I knew you'd like him... And you haven't even met yet." I grinned and conserntrated on Gerard, gazing at him lovingly.

"As long as he treats you well, that's all that matters sweetheart." I tilted my head to see my mothers warm smile.

"Mum, he really is gorgeous, once you get to know him... You'll know I made the right decision about being with him."

Her hands tapped my shoulders before stepping aside to see me. "Would you like anything to at or drink?" I shook my head 'no.'

"I'm not in the mood right now." I murmed as she exited the room.

"Baby, I love you." I picked Gee's hand up and kissed his nuckles, then placed it back on his stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do love this chapter! Hope you do too.What'sHerName
Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.