You are my Responsibility

Nightmares From A Rotting Hell

Gerard's P.O.V

*Dream*
"What are you?" My breathing was short and it was as if my lungs were encaged in a container.

"Get me the fuck out of here!" My begging echoed around the black house, I've never seen anything like it.

My heart was telling me to stay, observe my surrounds. But my brain told me to run as far away from here as possible. Like the idiot I can be, I stayed.

It wasn't comforting, not at the least. I guess that's why I stayed? The old mansion could hold anything, and I was yet to explore.

A thump could be heard from above my head, I was frightened that the glass light shade would fall. Another thump was followed by several more.

My feet approached the twisted stairways. My heart pumped faster and faster, trying to break through my ribcage and explode.

"Fuck," I heard a man moan. I was intrigued... And not in a good way. Despite the constant thumping, my legs followed the noise. I practically begged my legs to stop, but they wouldn't.

"Uh, harder." The same voice screamed. It didn't take a genius to work out that some-one was having sex.

In a matter of moments, I had no control over my body. My hand moved the crystal door nob, turning it and opening the wooden door without any noise.

My knees gave way, what I saw made me hurt too badly. It was as thought some-one stomped on my heart and pinned it to a wall.

"Ah, fucked. God, yes!" My boyfriends moaning hit my ear drum.


*End of dream*

"Gerard!" I was shaken awake and to my relief, Frank was the one moving me.

I tried to move, but the pain was too much. I was pretty much sure I had broken every bone in my body, even the little bones that are in your ear.

"Pain," I mumbled, noticing tears had rolled down my face. "When did I start crying?"

"In your sleep," He had consern spread all over his face, making me feel bad. "What happened?" His chair moved from the bottom of the bed, he took it and sat next to me, preparing himself for a long story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short, next chapter will be longer, I promise.Voodooxmagik
Aiden Burn's.
Undying:Temptation.
PATD_BLOWS_MY_MIND!
Whisperedsecrets
2 knew readers and subcribers who commented on the last chapter!