You are my Responsibility

The Pain Will Fade

Frank's P.O.V

I sat and listened to the dream Gerard had awoke from. If I had a dream about Gerard cheating with me, I would have cried as well.

"Honey," Gerard whispered, eyes closed and tears now gone. "Where am I?"

"Hospital gorgeous, you're in hospital." MY hand traveled to his stomach, rubbing his toned body with care.

"How?" Gerard's eye's opened to gaze at me.

"Ger-Gerard, people... They see you," I tried giving a weak smiled and was given a grin in return.

"Um, t-that's... Good?" I nodded and let him carry on. "Maybe it was because I was your gaurdian, and then when I died... I was human?" Gerard obviously notice my confusion and didn't say any more.

"Don't fuss your head about it now, we can do that later." I spoke, still rubbing his chest. "Are you still in pain gorgeous?"

"Mhm, a lot." I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Any better?" I questioned, opening my eyes and giving him a questioning look.

"I don't know, do it again." His whisper was almost unadible, but I did as was asked and lent in to kiss his lips.

I let my lips to linger on his, stroking his hair while I continued to smile against my boyfriends mouth.

"Much better," His smiled was enough to tell me he was happy, even though, we both know how much pain he's in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank's to Aiden Burn's. for being the only one to comment on the last chapter =D