You are my Responsibility

Well...

Frank's P.O.V

It was really early to ask my mum if he could move in with us, but he practically lives there anyway.

"Well, if he's living alone..." My mum looked at our joinged hands and smiled.

"Thanks mummy!" I still have her my 'baby side,' just to remind her that I'm still her 'little man' that she bought into this world.

I jumped up, keeping mine and Gee's hands together, and squeezed her tightly. Her hand rubbed my back and we soon pulled away.

"Thank you so much Ms. Iero," Gerard piped up from the hospital bed.

"Gerard, you can call me Linda." Her head turned to Gerard and smiled.

"I know Ms. Iero," My boyfriends face fell into a warm smile and my mum shook her head playfully.

"So, do you have anything you'd like to bring?" I guessed she was talking about Gerard's belongings.

"Not really," He said uncomfortably.

Gerard's P.O.V

I couldn't exacly tell her that my 'room' was inside my head, and now I was human, I didn't have anything.

"That's alright sweetie, we'll get you some stuff when you get out of here." I was really grateful to her

"Oh, Gerard?" Frank asked after his mother spoke and waited for any sign that I wantd him sto carry on. I nodded. "Whn do you get out of here?"

"A week," I groaned, raising my lip and rolling my eyes. A week in this place!

"Mum, can Gerard stay in my room?" Frank turned his attention to his mother.

"Ofcourse, and if you need any alone time," She nudged his arms and wiggled her eyebrows. "5ust ask.

"Mum!" Frank protested, frowning. "I think it's amazing how comfortable you are with 'us' but... Ew!"

I giggled and gazed at my boyfriend, just content that he's here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry itzs shorter that usual, tomrrow's update will be longer =D

Thanmks to the amazing commenters;

Whisperedsecrets
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR

You never fail to please me with your comments!