You are my Responsibility

Questions, And A Lot Of Them

Gerard's P.O.V

When I came out of my room, I was stood outside Frank's door, just where I wanted to be stood. Making sure not to scare him, I knocked lightly on the black painted wood.

"It's open," I heard him call from inside his room. Letting myself in, I closed the door behind me and stood anxiously.

"You called?" I recalled, a little bit nervous, looking towards my feet.

"Yeah, I want to know what you are. I still can't get my fucking head around it." Frank complained from his bed, in the same possition he was when I disappeared from view.

I placed myself at the end of his bed and admired his blue and black quilt covers, finding them more interesting than anything else. I was scared, to say the least.

"Well-" I began but was cut off when Frank's hand touched my arm, I didn't know he was touching me until I felt a small tug.

"C'mon, you can sit here." I nodded and sat next to the laying teenager, feeling more confident about telling him the story.

"Well, I was born on hallo'ween. The exact same minute of the exact same second." I paused and noticed his face held confusion. "I was assigned to you by birth and have been wth you ever since you were 3." I didn't want to tell him how I've basically stalked him for the last 16 years, that would be freaky.

"Why 3, why not 4 or 5?" His voice wafted quietly through the air, making me burst out laughing.

"Ha, you have always been a funny one," I prodded his arm. I'm never going to get used to this whole 'cant feel humans' thing. "It's a bit like starting school." I answered, making him chuckle a little too.

"Have you ever been to my school with me?" I nodded and smiled, still not wanting to freak him out, but telling the truth too. "Um, can any-one else see you?" He asks too much questions, then again, I really can't blame him.

"Nope, I can see other 'guardian angels' and they can see me. But when it comes to humans, they can only see their own guardian angel, and that's only if we decide to show them who we are." By the time I had finished he was very puzzled.

"So, I can see you, but no-one else can?" I nodded and let him continue. "And you can see other 'guardian angels' and they can see you?" I smiled and nodded once again. "But the only reason I can see you is because you shown yourself to me?"

"Why Frank, I think you've got it!" We both laughed at our amazing ability to confuse one another.

"So, why are you 'assigned' to me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank's to
Curb Stomp
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
radfaceeexiero


Curb Stomp is an amazing commenter!
Thanks again XxX