You are my Responsibility

Get Out Oh This Hell

Gerard's P.O.V

It had been a week, a whole damned week. Was so glad to be going home. Frank's mum had arrived in the morning, greeting our sleepy faces.

Frank had been here all the time, staying by my beside and going home for normal things, always bringing back food and stuff.

"Wooh! I'm going today," I almost yelled, happy that I would be out of this annoying place.

"Yep, and we are going shopping." Frank nodded and turned to his mum.

"Here' 500 pounds, get a new clothes and what ever else you need." Frank's mum handed him the money, I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks Ms. Iero, it means a lot." I smiled as we let go of one another.

"It's quite alright Gerard, it means more that you're making my little sweetie happy." Her hand extended to riffle Frank's hair, his facial expression shown how unapproved he was.

"Yeah, thanks mum." Frank placed the money in his pocket and held my arm.

"Mr. Iero?" The doctor stepped in to the room, Frank's head snapped up, he soon remembered that I was 'Mr. Iero' and looked back at me.

"Yes doctor?" I asked, stroking Frank's hand and getting a reassuring smile in return.

"If you could get up and ready, you will be able to leave within the hour." I grinned gratefully and nodded.

Mrs. Iero went out of the room to sign some things, whiled Frank helped be out of bed. Getting changed, I exited the room with my hand in Frank's.

"C'mon then," I glance at Frank and his mum nodded her head. The three of us were over joyed to get our asses out of that hell.

"The first breath of fresh air," I smiled and inhaled the poluted air, intoxicated by the many cars and vans.

We all giggles as I was led to a car, bouncing in the back seat, we left the parking space and drove for a while.

"I'm glad you're out of there, grogeous." Frank turned to me and smiled.

"Me too honey," I grinned back and kissed his lips, loving the feeling of his lips upon my own.

"The mall," Frank got out of the car as his mum drove away.

"So, this is going to be nice." I looked at the huge glass doors ans entered to a bustling crowd.

"Let get coffee," Fank spoke, linking our hands and fingers to be entwined.
♠ ♠ ♠
I trid to make it longer =D

Your comments are really amazing!
The reason why I update so often is simply because I know there's over 40 people out there that appricaite my writing.

Whisperedsecrets
Coruja Do Vampiro
Hell Found Me
Voodooxmagik
Undying:Temptation.
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.