You are my Responsibility

Splash Out

Gerard's P.O.V

We finished our coffee's and walked out of starbucks, wondering around until we saw a decent store.

"Gee, look at this!" Frank called from a clothes rack.

Walking over to the shirts, I gazed at the misfits top he held out to me. "It's only 15 dollars."

"Cool, do you mind if I get it?" My eyes never left the black and blue shirt.

"All yours gorgeous," Frank handed over the money, his mum gave him, and placed the top in my free hand.

We payed for the shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans. It was only 40 dollars, I was glad with what I had bought.

"C'mon more clothes!" Frank grabbed my hand and took me to several stores.

We bought a hell a lot of clothes, I still had 150 dollars left, so we went to a music store.

"There we go," Frank handed me several CD's, posters and wristbands, I even had a necklace in there!

Once Frank's mum picked us up, she took one look at the billions of bags we held, and just stared.

"Damn, think you two bought enough? You must have bout the whole of the mall?!" His mum chuckled.

"Nearly," Frank giggled, causing the three of us to laugh.

I still had some money left, only 50 dollars or so. I had bought quiet a lot!

Getting home, we changed Frank's closet and made room for my stuff. He picked out ALL my boxers, it was really funny.

"They we go, honey." I held him lightly, pecking his lips and walking down stairs.

"Done?" Ms. Iero asked from the sitting room.

"Yep," Frank replied, sitting down and pulling me with him.

"Good, movie time!" Ms. Iero was showing a side of her that I only saw when I was younger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all your amazing comments they really keep this story alive.

Hell Found Me
Undying:Temptation.
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.