You are my Responsibility

It's What I Want

Gerard's P.O.V

I led on the bed and was joing with Frank after he said 'good bye' to his mum. I felt the bed subside as his weight shifted.

"Hey," Frank whispered.

"Hey," I murmered back.

The gap between our lips closed and our mouths moved together, as one.

I rubbed out lower halves together, making unbelievable friction. A moan escaped his lips and I grinned against his lips and slipped my tongue in his mouth, after having approved entry.

"Fuck me?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

"Did you just ask me to 'fuck you'?" I stuttered a little, my words catching in my throat.

"Gorgeous, it wasn't a question. It was a demand." Shivvers ran up my spine, I grinned and rid us of our clothes.

"Nicely done," He commented.

"Considering his is my first time outside the mirror, I try to impress." My smirk rose more and I helped Frank under the covers.

I crawled on all fours, making my way up the bed to Frank. I lowered my body and pressed our erections together, moving my legs so our groinds were rubbing together.

"Fuck," He whispered, making me giggle.

I grabbed a condom and lube, not stopping my actions. The only time I stopped was when I needed to place them on myself.

Smoothing his hair, I gently pushed in to him. A strike of pain hit his eyes, making me feel really bad.

I kissed his neck and rubbed his 'problem' to help calm his pain.

"Thanks," Frank smiled once I stopped all actions.

"Very welcome honey," I kissed him lightly and then began to move.

My actions weren't hard and aggressive, just love-filled and smooth.

I was getting a bit or pleasure, but the movements were slow and I culdn't bring myself to make a noise.

"Uh, gorgeous... Fast?" Frank asked, panting a little.

"Only if you're sure honey?" I grinned and sped up anyway.

"Oh, I'm sure." He smirked back, gripping my hips and pushed them further towards his. "God, do that again."

Grinning, I pushed further in to him in the same spot. His moans were like music to my ear, I couldn't get enough.

"Fuck," I screamed, needing to touch him, just having a feeling of having to do it.

"Shit," His hips thrust in to my and my hand, I grinned and bent down to sucking his neck.

After a few more pumps and movements, he came in my hand, me releasing in the condom.

"That was great."

"I know," He said, kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all these commenters;
Hell Found Me
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR

Thanks so much!