You are my Responsibility

Long Time No See

Frank's P.O.V

Me and Gerard spent the morning getting ready to see our friends. We aren't too sure if he can see them, but it's worth a shot. My hair was done to perfection, and Gerard looked stunning, as usual.

"I'll see you in a few hours baby," I told my boyfriend, as the front door was being knocked on.

"Kay, see ya." He smiled and pecked my lips, I tilted my head upwards, trying not to stand on my tip-toes.

*An hour later*

"So, hows things going?" I question to Tre and Mike, noticing their joined hands. Their hands hadn't parted since they arrived!

"Yeah, it's really great thanks," Tre grinned and gained a kiss on the cheek from Mike.

"Thanks cool then?" I nodded and smiled to the couple sitting opposite me.

"Yeah, hows things with you and Mr. Secret?" Mike asked, cocking his eyebrows and giving me a tilted smile.

"It's really great actually," I began thinking about Gee, wondering what he was doing at this moment. I know he was in my room and everything, but I wonder if he can see his brother and friend.

"Can we meet him?" Mike pushed. Tre lent into his shoulder and snuggled towards him, while Mike wrapped his arm around the smaller male.

"Uh, sure." I nodded and smiled.

"Oh, when? Where is he? Does he live close? Dude, we need answers!" Tre was now out of Mikes grip and practically jumping up and down.

"You can meet him now, he's upstairs and yes... He lives pretty close." I smirked and ran up the stairs, flinging myself to the bedroom door.

Stepping inside, Gerard was no-where to be found. A moment or two later, he stepped in from the mirror, probably being followed by his friends.

"Cool, you can still see your friends?" I murmured, not wanting the couple downstairs to hear me.

"I can see them before we went in the mirror, but I thought it would be better than have your mates thinking I'm weird." HE replied, making a puzzled expression appear on my face. "I'll explain later."

Trotting downstairs, we entered the living room and was met by Mike and Tre.

"Gerard, this is Mike and Tre." I pointed to them individually and smiled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make this chapter a little longer becuase I know I've nglected you guys.

Sorry for the wait.... As most of you know, I've been working on my new frerard, and got a little too wrapped up in it.

DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
Aiden Burn's
DamnRightILoveMCR
Hell Found Me

You're comments are great, funny and insperational... Thanks!