You are my Responsibility

Guess The Women In The Relationship?

Gerard's P.O.V

I made myself comfortable on the couch, sitting in my usual seat, (the arm of the chair.) Tre and Mike were even better face-to-face. They always seemed nice, but talking to them seemed better.

"Hey," I greeted them both and nodded.

Smiling, they greeted me back.

"So, you're Frank's mystery man?" Mike questioned, his arm wrapped aroun Tre's waist and tugging him tight. The look on Tre's face seemed sweet and confident.

"I guess so," I grinned and kissed his cheek, justifying my actions.

"Oh, this is so cool! We can double date, and go to the cinema, and stay in together and watch a movie!" Tre's hyper voice radiated through the calming atmosphere, making the energy in the house seem happier.

"Okay, awesome." Frank replied, grinning and nodding.

Tre and Frank were now in a deep conversation, talking about God knows what.

"So, Mike..." His head snapped up to see me. "You any good at video games?"

"Nah, I'm pretty shit." He spoke truthfully.

"Same, I normally give up." We both nodded and smiled, "Want to play a game on the Xbox?"

"Yeah sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a REALLY short chapter, I am so sorry!

Tomorrow I WILL update twice, even if I have to ignore my coursework. I promise.

Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR

P.S athe title is only a joke! =)