You are my Responsibility

Sparkle

Frank's P.O.V

All our friends left when my mum came home, I had to go to my room after eating tea. I said 'had to' truth was, I just wanted tobe with Gerard.

"Gerard," I whispered against his chest.

"Yeah honey?" I heard his murmer from above my head.

"Never leave me?"

"Okay, I won't."

"Promise?" I asked and took my head away from his chest, looking him in the eyes.

"I promise," Gerard's eyes sparkled as the moon light hit them, I could see happiness and truth in his hazel orbs.

Leaning my head up, I attached our lips and rested my hands on his shoulders. Gerard's hands rubbed my fore arms and I put a little more force in to the kiss.

It got a little heated as our arms and body moved. Our arms wrapped around each others body's and I was soon to discover that Gee was ontop of me.

"I love you," I spoke, meaning it from the bottom of my heart.

"I love you too," Gerard replied, his eyes still sparkled. This time, the sparkle wasn't too happy and joyful, but more like peace and comfort.

Leaning in, I pecked his lips ane remebered something from a few hours ago.

"Gerard?"

"Yeah honey?"

"How can your brother and Billie see you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be updating again soon! =D

AishaChantal
Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.


A new reader and subscriber! =)