You are my Responsibility

Sexy And Smart

Frank's P.O.V

I think we cracked it! Yesterday, me and Gerard decided that his mind had kept the information about being able to see guardian angels.

"Baby," Gerard awoke me. It was Sunday morning, I was a morning person... Sometimes.

"Mm, yeah Gee?" I yawned and stretched my arms.

"You're away?" His voice held happiness and joy, making me grin.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I rubbed my eyes and let them land on my boyfriend. The first thing I saw was his amazing eyes, how they made me smile so much.

"Good," Gee giggled and pecked my lips.

"How long have you been awake?" I questioned, my voice still a little raspy from just coming out of sleep.

"About half an hour." I nodded in understanding and gave him a pout.

"I'm sorry," Making him smile, we kissed again and I jumped out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Gerard asked, a look of disappointment spread on his face.

"I'll be back." I winked to him and chuckled as I stepped out of the room.

Looking around down stairs, I found a note from my mum.

Frank...
I left the house at 9 and my friends and I are going to go shopping.
Mum X


I grinned to myself and placed the note back on the table. It didn't say when she'll be back, I assumed she would be gone all day. The way women are, I wouldn't be surprised if she came back tomorrow night.

Going in to the kitchen, I grabbed some chocolate sauce and smirked.

"Frankie!" Gerard whined from upstairs.

"Coming Gee," I giggled and ran up to our room.

"What took you so long?" I smiled and held out the bottle, showing him the sauce. Raising his eyebrows, he grinned and held his arms out for me.

"I'll just put that there," I said to myself, placing the bottle on the nightstand and giving my full attention to Gerard.

Leaning in, I kissed his lips and made my way to his jaw line. Licking down to his neck and nipping at the vessels, he moaned quietly, causing me to smirk against his soft skin.

I fely his erection press against mine, turning me on considerably. My hips moved in a circular motion, only making him moan louder.

"Time for-"I finished my sentence by grabbing ahold of the chocolate sauce and moving it from left to right.

Squeezing the dark liquid up and down his chest, I slipped down his boxers and poured a generous amount on his erection.

"Frankie," Gerard groaned from above me, frustration laced his voice.

"All in good time, sexy." I looked up from his chest and grinned.

My tongue slipped our of my mouth and ran up to his nipples. My tongue flipped around his chest and sucked on all the sauce.

"Mm, hurry the fuck up." Gee groaned and pleaded for the time to go so quick.

I granted his wishes and trailed my tongue over the chocolate. Landing on Gerard's abdomen, I smirked up at him and licked some of the sauce from his grown member.

"Fuck, Frank." Gerard groaned again, more impatient than before.

I took his in my mouth, without any warning, and sucked lightly. His hips bucked up at me, I held them down with my hands and smoothed them.

Making sure the dark liquid was now gone, I focused on pleasuring him more. Licking the underside of him, I smiled as best I could, when I heard hs hot moans radiate through the air.

Deep throating him, I almost gagged but held it down.

"Fuck, shit!" Gerard twisted his hands in my hair and pushed my head towards him. It was now impossible to get any closer, and Gee realized.

Tangling his fingers in my hair, even more, I sucked harder and swirled my tongue around him.

"God, mm." Gerard yelled and released in my mouth. I swallowed everything and sucked him until I knew his orgasm was over.

"Sexy AND smart?" Gerard questioned as I led by his side. I giggled and kissed his lips passionatly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for the 51 subscribers, over 110 comments AND ten stars.
You are all a-fucking-mazing, never forget it!

AishaChantal
Undying:Temptation.
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE


This took quite a while, so I hope you like it!