You are my Responsibility

Different Without You

Gerard's P.O.V

It's Monday morning and I was awoken by an alarm. Sure, waking up with Frank by my side is amazing, but the noise is just too annoying.

"Fucking hell," I groaned and rolled over. "Turn it off please?"

"Okay, okay." I could mentally picture Frank rolling his eyes at my childishness. Soon, the ringing stopped and I was very thankful.

"Gee," Frank nudged me and I opened my eyes, practically jumping off the bed when I saw he was mere inches away from my face. "I have to go to school today."

"Oh! Can I come?" My sleepiness had disappeared and I was now extremely happy.

"Sugar, you can't." I could sense how sorry he was and my joyful energy switched to a pang of upsetness.

"Why?" I pouted and held Frank close to me.

"Because, you know you can't. The school just won't allow it," I nodded against his head and pressed his body closer to mine.

"How long until you have to go?"

"An hour and a half," I groaned again and kissed his cheek.

Moving his head, Frank locked our lips together and forcefully pulled me on to him. I felt him growing under me and ginned his neck. Nipping and sucking on his sensative spot, I filt his hands hold my shoulder.

"Sugar, I can't." Frank moaned a little, making me pull away from his neck.

"Are you rejecting this?" I mocked, pointing to body.

"So what if I am?" Frank teased back, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Baby," I whispered in Frank's ear. "You do not deny this."

"Sugar, I think I just did." My boyfriend murmered back, I saw him grin and in return, I raised my eyebrows and shook my finger and head at the same time.

"You'll regret it," I got off him and walked towards his bedroom door, shaking my ass as my hips moved.

*Three ours later*

It had only been over an hour since I let Frank out th front door... I was absolutely depressed and bored. I had nothing to do and I missed him SO much.

Hey sugar,
how have you been?
Frank xx


I read the text message and grinned to myself, trying to figure out how he could possibly text me in the middle of class.

Hey,
I'm fine thanks baby, and you?
How can you text me in a lesson?
Gerard xo

As quickly as I sent it, my phone vibrated again.

Yeah, I'm not bad thanks.
My teacher is practicaly half deaf.
Lol
Love Frankie xx


Lmao, cool!
When's your lunch break?
Love Gerard xo

It's at half twelve.
Why?
Fank xx


I was thinking about meeting?
We could grab a coffee.
Gerard xo

Sounds really cool.
See ya then!
Frank xx


We said out good byes and I smirked widely, texting Frank had made me feel better.

A lot better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the comments!

AishaChantal
Malicetaz2
Revengfulvampire
Undying:Temptation.
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR

Seven sexy comments! =D