You are my Responsibility

Dance The Night Away

Frank's P.O.V

One month later!

Well, things have been fucking great! Me and Gerard are going to a club tonight, it's the school holidays and we wanted to spend time with each other. Staying in the house was really annoying.

"C'mon then, honey." Gerard held my hand and led me out of our room.

"But... My hair," I pouted and stuck my lower lip out.

"Okay, just hurry please?" I nodded and grinned, Gee is such a softy at times.

"These fake ID's will do the job." I spoke, handing two plastic slips to my boyfriend.

"I'm nineteen and you're eighteen?" Gerard questioned, raising his eyes and smiling a little.

Nodding with enthusiasm, I grabbed some hair gel and covered my brown locks with it. Stiffening the strands of hair up, I tossed my head back and forth.

"What was that?" Gerard giggled and pointed to my actions.

"Well, you never see me 'do' my hair... And that's how I style it." He grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist, from behind.

Looking at our reflection in the huge mirror, we both smiled and turned to one another.

His lips found mine and moved swiftly, love pressed in every inch. I tangled my arms around his neck and played with his hair, while Gerard's tongue slid out of his mouth and slipped across my lips. Parting my smooth skin, I let our tongues twist with each others.

"I love you," Gerard whispered, pulling apart and pressing his fore head to mine.

"I love you too," I murmered back and grinned, pecking his lips. "Can I style your hair, gorgeous?"

"Ofcourse," Gerard moved his hand from my hip and reached behind me to place the tub of gel in my hand.

After doing our hair, we said good bye to my mum and stepped out of the house. Walking down the road, hand in hand, to the bus stop.

*Arriving at the club*

"Two vodka and cokes please?" I asked and got given a weird look in return.

"ID please?" I shown him my ID and the bartender loosened up a little.

"Cool, there we go. That four dollars exactly please?" Smiling, I handed him the money and took the drinks to a table in the corner.

After, God-knows-how-many-drinks, we headed to the dance floor. A 'dance' song came on, the lights became more bright and only added to the affect of a rave.

Gerard's hands slipped into the top of my trousers, pulling me even closer to him. The crowds of people bumped into us, we just brushed it off and smirked to one another.

My hands made their way to Gerard's back pockets, pressing our erections even closer. We moved our hips together as one, biting our lower lips as not to moan.

Gerard arose his head and looked behind me, his facial expression was unreadable. A tap on my shoulder made me turn around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovely readers! As you canm tell... I am very happy!

Mostly because of your amazing comments!

Mikeey o.O
AishaChantal
Malicetaz2
Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE