You are my Responsibility

Sober Up, For Just A Minute

Gerard's P.O.V

How could he be here? He didn't have the same 'glow' as he used to. Should I ask why? My facial expression must have given Frank a shock.

"How?" My eyes were wide with interest, I could practically feel a bunch of people's eyes gazing at me. "Billie, what happened?"

A smile was apparent on his lips, making me a little more relaxed around the groups of people. But the dacers didn't matter now, I wanted to know how the fuck this happened. Sure, I'm happy for him... But I needed it to be explained.

Frank's head twisted to get a better look of Billie.

"Well, I went through the mirror, like you did... I went alone, ofcourse, and ended up getting electrocuted." He told us, making me frown in confusion.

"Bu-but... How did you get out?" I questioned, clearly puzzled.

"I don't know, first I was electrocuted by the kettle, and the next thing I know, I'm awakening in a hospital. Damn monitors!" Billie seemed truly happy.

"I would explain now, but me and Bob are trying to get to know each other." Frank nodded, as did I.

"So he know's?" Frank asked, turning around and letting me wrap my arms aroud his waist.

"Yeah, he was really freaked out, at first. He eve made me leave the house, I did as was asked and he bumped into me in the street and apologized. So, here I am." Billie smiled lightly, his small lips curling at one side.

"Here you are indeed," I agreed and let him slip away in to the sea of dacing people.

"Come on baby, I need an alcoholic drink." Frak grinned and led me to the bar.

Ordering drinks until 2 in the morning, we was given a lift back to Frank's house. The two of us sobered up for a miute... Just to think about what Frank's mum would say.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short... I'm really sorry

Considering I'm vegetarian, I get ill fast, by simple thigs.

AishaChantal
Malicetaz2
Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR