You are my Responsibility

Stand Outside At 3 In The Morning

Frank's P.O.V

Eventually arriving at the front door or my house, I unlocked it and turned to Gerard.

"Yo, gor-gorgeous?" I slurred a little.

"Yeah honey bunny?" I giggled and gave him my door key. "Addd wah do ya want me to d-do with it?"

"Frooont pocket or b-back?" I questioned, it was obvious I was too horny for my own good, but atleast I got his sexy smirk in return.

I felt my boyfriends hand slip into my front pocket, but the key didn't drop to the bottom. Instead, the metal fell in my back pocket, followed by his other hand.

My baggy jeans also had baggy pockets, a good advantage for Gerard. I was pretty sure he could feel everything and I mean everything.

I felt his left hand rub me through my back pockets, his right hand gently touching my erection.

"Fucking hell," I sighed and groaned, needed to be touch. I took both his hands out of my pockets and turned around so his hard-on was pressed against my back.

Taking his hand, I slipped it into my tousers. It didn't matter he was about to 'pleasure' me at three in the morning on my doorstep.

"Don't makeee a sssoundd baby, o-okay?" Gee slurred, I nodded and tried to hold in moans.

My hand was still ontop of his pressing his fingers tighter around me. No longer able to keep my own hand placed on to Gerard's, I let go.

My boyfriends left hand rubbed my stomach and I couldn't help but put my hand on his. The rubbing stopped, but th pumping on my erection had quickened.

"Fuck," I whispered, holding in as much moans, groans and pleading, as possible.

A friction on my back only intensified the atmosphere, Gerard's groin pressed into my ass and his hips moved up and down.

"Fuck, mother-fucking-fucker." I panted out and came in his hand. His hand began pumping me slower, letting me ride out my orgasm and making me weak at the knees.

After my climax was complete, his hand came out from my boxers and went towards his mouth. I gaped at the sight before me; my boyfriend licking his hand clean from my fluids.

A light flicked on, from inside the house, and was followed by the door opening.

"Who's there?" My tired mum asked, adjusting her sight to the outside world.

"Only me mummy," I giggled and waved to her.

"You're drunk?" She stated, disgust covered my mums face as her nose filled with the smell of my alcohol-covered breath.

"Get to your room and we'll talk about this in the morning." Gerard nodded and hung his head, probably in shame of getting caught by my mother.

I reached my room, after falling down atleast like, four or five steps. I had my drunken reasons.

My head hit the pillow, then I fell into a comfortable sleep. Mine and Gerard's limbs wrapped around one anothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aiden Burn's.

Thanks for the comment! =)