You are my Responsibility

'Silence' Means No Noise

Frank's P.O.V

My head snapped up when my boyfriend fell off the bed. My brain thumped with the beat of my heart, blood rushing throughout my body.

"Shh," I hushed him, squinting at the small amount of light that creacked thrugh the curtains.

"Ow," Gerard shouted, or that was what I thought.

"Baby-" I was cut off with my stomach tensing up. Acids slid up my throat and burned it, making my digestive system curl up again.

"I'm on it." Gerard grabbed a bucket, I hurled my stomach contents to the bottom of it. The smell alone made me puke again.

"Gee, I don't want to be mean, but... What don't you understand about 'shh'?" I whispered, probably unaudible, but he heard me.

"Sorry," Gerard kissed my forehead and smiled. "I'll get you some coffee and tablets." I nodded and grinned, thankful that he was so thoughtful.

Greatfully, I took the tablets once he entered back into the room with everything he promised to bring. I took the capsules to my mouth and swallowed them down with some coffee.

After an hour of laying in bed and getting used tot he feeling of my head pounding.

"C'mon," Gee took my hand and led me to the living room, my mum entering once we were seated.

A sandwich lay on a plate she was carrying, just by looking at it, I was nearly sick. I was just glad my stomach couldn't hurl anything else up.

She noticed my discomfort and put it back ing the kitchen. Then my mum came and sat next to me and my boyfriend, his arm draped over my neck and shoulders.

"Frank?" She spoke, my head looking up at her before laying itself on the side of the couch. "What was yesterday all about?"

"Well, I don't think I need to tell you... Considering you already know, but I'll explain anyway. I got drunk and came home at 3 in the morning, off my face." I spoke simply, trying not to be too loud.

Mum sighed and rolled her eyes. "We need some ground rules." Both me and Gerard hung our heads in shame.

"I know," I agreed and looked at her again.

"First, tell me when you are going out, and try to ring or text. Second, always keep your phone on you at all times. And third, never scare me like that again, I don't want you becoming an alcoholic."

"Okay mum," I accepted.

"Yeah, sorry Ms. Iero..." Gerard trailed off, rubbing my arm for comfort.

"Please Gerard, call me Linda."

"Ms. Iero... I think we both know that won't happen." Gerard raised his eyebrows. He was definatly pushing his luck, it was the cheeky-ness that made my mum chuckle.

After, another agonising five minutes, my mum left to see her friends. She didn't say that, butyi I knew.

"Where's she gone?" Gerard pointed towards the front door and frowed.

"Probably with mates, it's nice to see her socializing more. Now that I'm growing up, she knows I can take care of myself." I explained, smiling at my elaboration.

I lent my head on Gee's chest, soon moving down his body because his heartbeat made me feel ill. His lungs gave me a feeling of being sea-sick, so I was about to move down more but I stopped.

"Frankie, if you move down any more... There is going to be embarrasing problems." Gerard warned and giggled.

I slid my way back up his body and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you," I spoke, falling asleep.

The last thing I heard, before sleep over took my body, was: "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late, I had to type it up AGAIN.

I can't thank you lot enough;

AishaChantal
Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR