You are my Responsibility

I Want To Show You

Gerard's P.O.V

It had been two days since e had a stern telling off, by Ms. Iero. We learnt our lesson and planned for future reference. I say we 'planned' but with how Frank was, I think he might not want to drink anytimes soon.

"Mm, Gerard." Frank moaned in his sleep, turning his body around to be facing mine. My arms held onto him loosely, but enough for him to know I was still here.

My boyfriend woke up after a few minutes, finding himself laying ontop of me.

"Sorry," He mumbled and went to get off me. I shook my head and kept his body on my own.

"Can I ask about your dream?" I wondered, hoping he would say 'yeah.'

"Nope," He answered shortly, smirking as he replied.

"Why?" I pouted, wanting a real explination.

"Because," Frank kissed my lips sofly befor puling away. "I want to show you."

I couldn't help but moan and kiss him again. Sliding my tongue across smooth mouth, gainig entry to explore it.

Both our erections pressed together as I pushed his body closer to mine. Moving my hips, I heard an erotic moan escape Frank's mouth and vibrate into my own.

Breaking away, I turned our bodies over and knelt over him. Kissing my way down his jaw, I sucked his pulse and moved my hips again, like I did before. Groans exited his lips and I just had to do something.

Nibbling my way down his neck, I planted small gentle kisses on his stomach and finally landed my lips above his boxers.

Frank's toned stomach had relaxed a little, but still making his muscles noticable. I grinned up at him before licking around his boxers, letting my chin graze past his erection.

"Fuck," He whispered as I stopped licking it.

Rubbing his thighs, just below the boxers, I led my hands under the thin piece of material. Gripping the bottom of his underwear, I slid them down to his ankles, paying no attention to his 'problem' until I moved back up.

Taking my tongue out of my mouth, I slid it across his head and smirked once I heard him moan. Little by little, I let him enter my mouth, holding his hips down.

My teeth grazed his member and I closed my lips around him. Sucking slowly on him, I moved my thumbs to be smoothing his hips.

"God," His fantastic moan erupted through the air.

I sucked a little harder, running my tongue up and dwn the underside of him. After pleasuring the crucial area, I moved my tongue around the sides of him.

"Shit, Gee." His hands could be seen holding the pillow and I could faintly make out his head tilting back. "D-don't stop." Frank groaned and moved his hips up.

I deep throated him and sucked harder, wanting to send him over the edge. My goal was achieved as he screamed my name and released in my mouth.

After letting him out of my mouth, I crawling up to him and kissed his fore head repeatedly. Sweat had occurred on his perfect face.

His beath regulated back to normal, I wrapped my arms around his body and held him close to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank's for the comments! It makes my day. =)

Undying:Temptation.
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR