You are my Responsibility

Smile Against Your Skin

Gerard's P.O.V

A knocking door snapped me from my thoughts, my head moving up to look over my shoulder. Frank's body was led on mine, the knocking had given him the same effect as me.

"I'll go and get it," Frank moved from my body, letting me kiss him before he left to open the door.

After a few muffled voices, three men walking in the room, one of which was Frank.

"Sup Gee?" Billie greeted me, shaking my hand and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm okay, you?" I answered, pulling away from the hug. Looking behind me, I saw Bob stood nervously in the door way.

"Yeah, I'm really good thanks." I nodded and then turned my attention to Bob.

"Hey, I'm Bob." He held out his hand for me to shake, which I gladly took.

"I'm Gerard." Billie and Frank was now in a full blow conversation, leaving me and Bob to get to know each other.

"Yeah, my buddy here..." He gestured to Billie. "Has told me a lot about you."

"Yeah, same." I nodded and smiled, leading him to the couch.

"So?" I asked nervously.

"So?" He answered back, playing with his hands in discomfort.

"What bands you in to?"

"Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins... Stuff like that." He replied, me giving him a huge smile.

"Yeah, they are great bands." I agreed and turned to Frank and his conversation.

After a few hours of just hanging out, we went our separate ways, leaving me and Frank alone again.

"Hey," I murmered, stroking his hair and leading it down to his cheek. Frank's body was on mine, like before, and my hands made their way into his back pockets.

Sure, our position was quiet sexual, but we both just wanted to sit in peace and love. Enjoying the moment.

I pressed a little, making his pelvis lean onto mine. I kissed his lips softly and felt his hands holding my hips.

"Baby, I love you." I whispered, kissing his amazing pink lips.

"I love you too." He smiled back, leaning in to close the gap between our mouths. Leaving his lips to linger on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's quiet short... Sorry!

Tomorrow will be the last chapter, I'm making a new story and will be sure to notify you guys with it... When it's done and stuff.

The story is another unique Frerard.

60 Subscribers!!

Malicetaz2
Undying:Temptation.
DamnRightILoveMCR