You are my Responsibility

A New Friend

Frank's P.O.V

It's been a week since Gerard told me he couldn't feel my touch. I was so upset, but what could I do? Nothing, I couldn't do anything!

We went to the mall to cheer us both up after a week of depression. I bought some posters and clothes, people must have thought I was mad considering I kept lookingat Gerard and talking to him. No-one else could see his elegant face or his amazing eyes, and that hurt me.

I was stood in a changing room, Gerard appeared at my side, my shirt laying on the bend by the mirror. "Hey?" I whispered, not wanting anyfone else to think I've escaped from a mental home.

"Oh, why hello Frank. Fancy seeing you here?" He casual replied, resting his arm on the small wall.

"Yeah, coincidence eh?" We both chuckled and nodded to one another.

"Gerard, how can you see other guardian angels?" I asked, very randomly, and cocked my head to one side.

"Aw, baby Frook." He stroked my cheek and I let him continue. "We can see each other by a light, it's weird but it radiates our hair." I looked at him awkwardly.

"Two questions; first, why did you call me 'Frook' and second, why can't I see your hair radiating?" I asked, bemused.

"I thought Frook suited you. It's a cross between a cuke, as in a funny but crazy person, and your name." I nodded, not completely understanding. "And you can't see it because you are human."

"Oh, okay." My short reply was followed by a smile across both our lips. "Now, can I changed?" I asked, wondering if he would leave until I put my shirt back on and changed into the trousers I wanted to buy.

"Sure, carry on." He places himself upon the wooden bench and gazed at me. I sighed and changed any way.

I changed successfully, but had interuptions of Gerard's gasping or sighing from contentment. We exited the changing room and I bought the clothes.

"Frank, I see one of 'my kind' he's older than me, and had black hair. His small lips are plump." I heard Gerard from beside me.

"As long as I don't get dumped for him, then I think socializing would do you some good." I encouraged him, wanting him to have friends besides myself.

Gerard's P.O.V

In a split second, I was stood beside the other guardian angel. I tapped his shoulder and saw his face turn to me. A shocked expression spread across him.

"Hey, I'm Gerard." I held my hand out and he gladly shook it. I smiled comfortingly and let him introduce himself.

"I'm Billie-Joe," His small lips mimicked my own and we were both standing beside one another in silence.

"Um, were do you live then?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Sten Road, and yourself?" He questioned back.

"Just two streets away, Killey Street." I ran a hand through my ear-length hair, something I had grown to do. "Why haven't I noticed you before?" I asked surprised, raising an eyebrow.

"My little 'friend' over here, isn't much for adventuring out." Billie's hand gestured to the man infront of him. A ginger haired man with a lip ring. His blues were vibrant against his hair and his short beard suited his face shape. "His name is Bob," I nodded in understanding, his 'friend' didn't seem much of a talker, more like unsociable.

"That's Frank," I gesture to the younge man, walking towards me.

"He can see you?" Billie's voice was heard, but only by myself.

"Yep," I replied, a grin spread across my face.

"Gerard, we have to go now." Frank spoke, making me look a little disappointed.

"Hey, we should hang out some time?" I grinned and nodded, we set a date and time, saying good-bye.

"Frank?" I asked once we had reached our places on the bus. "You said before 'as long as I don't dump you,' what did you mean?"

"Uh," Frank went bright red and fidgeted in his seat. "Nothing, it's nothing." I gaved him a weird look and decided to ask more when we were home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Curb Stomp
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
radfaceeexiero
x--KeepTheFaith

Thanks again for those who have commented so far, it means a lot.