You are my Responsibility

You Can Never Harm Me

Frank's P.O.V

My mind was still wondering over the fact that I told Gerard not to dump me. How fucking stupid am I?! We aren't even dating for God's sake!

Putting all matters aside, I walked into the empty house and found a note from my mum.

Gone to get some shopping be back at 5. Love mum x.

After reading the note, I made myself some coffee and drank it in the sitting room. I also lit a cigarette and inhaled the toxins.

"Frank, what did you mean when you said 'as long as you don't dump me' sorry if I'm pressing on the matter." I sighed in defeat and stubbed my cigarette out in the ashtray.

"I wasn't ment to say in out loud," I murmered, more to myself than to Gerard. "I guess, I wanted us to be an item." I whispered and looked to my feet, fidgeting from my right foot to my left.

"You know what?" Finally looking at Gerard, I noticed he had a small smile that played on his lips. "So do I," He gazed at my stunned expression and placed his hand on mine. Although he couldn't feel my skin on his, it was nice to have the contact.

"Gerard, I want to kiss you." I asked permission and flushed a light shade of red.

"Go ahead honey," He grinned back and allowed my lips to press on his own. I moved my lips gently and traced my tongue on his bottom lip. Gerard gladly gave me entrace and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. Considering he couldn't feel my touch, I took over the kiss and pulled away, feeling selfish.

"What is it honey?" He asked confused.

"I am so fucking selfish." I began to get angry with myself and drew another white stick from the packet, placing it at my lips and lighting it up.

"Why?"

"I can feel you, but you can't feel me. I am selfish for kissing you, I do it for my own good and although I want you to feel my mouth, tongue and lips, you can't." I tried to explain but it came out as just a mumble of words.

"Baby, I want you to kiss me, because I know that one day, I would be able to feel you too." He smiled lovingly at my sad expression and hugged me.

"For some-one that can't feel my touch, you are really gently with me." I grinned from over his shoulder, loving the close contact.

"I don't want to hurt you." He reasoned with me, and pulled away from the hug, leaving his hands on my hips.

"You can never hurt me, even if you tried." I pecked his lips and led on the sofa with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks! The comments mean a lot! Curb Stomp
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
radfaceeexiero
x--KeepTheFaith