You are my Responsibility

Mirror

Gerard's P.O.V

Standing in the bathroom, I gazed at myself in the mirror. Examining all my features, trying to find something that led Frank to me. He's gorgeous and amazing, I'm just... Me.

I sighed in defeat and a mist of condensation appeared on the mirror. I went to whipe it away but just fell straight through.

What the fuck just happened?!

I began knocking on the glass and saw a reflection of the bathroom in the room I was stood in. Nothing worked!

"Frank!" I tried to call but he didn't hear me. The sound bounced off the walls and shook back into my ears.

"Think Gerard, how the fuck did you get in here?" I tried to remain calm. A thought popped in my head, I closed my eyes and went to 'my room' then started to think about being in Frank's room. Yeah, that always works.

Opening my eyes, I fell to the ground infront of the mirror and prayed that Frank was here. Laying my hand on the glass, it fell through and I climbed out onto the original bathroom floor.

Frank! He's the answer as to why I can somehow get in and out of the mirror. God, my life is SO fucked up.

After regaining breath, physical energy and SANITY, I decided to tell Frank about the discovery.

"Frank!" I shouted around the house, finding him in his room with headphones in his ears. I unplugged one from his ear and he looked taken back.

"Dude, you never interupt Frank time." His face shown a playful anger and I returned it with puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry, I just discovered something." My voice shook and so did my who body. I was too scaed to even stand. I fell to the bed and collapsed on the pillow.

My hair felt as though it was being stroked and I looked towards Frank, finding that he was indeed, stroking my hair.

"Can you tell me what's wrong baby?" His eyes and voice seemed pleading, making me saden a little.

"Can you being me a mirror? Preferably a large one?" He nodded and stood up, coming in a few moments later with a large mirror. I hadn't seen this mirror before and thought nothing of it.

Thinking about Frank, I closed my eyes and stood into the full-length mirror. I turned around to find Frank pale and scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Curb Stomp for commenting on the last chapter!